whats youre jeeps NAME??

It takes me time to pick a name for any car or truck I've owned... gotta let them take time to show their personality. Last car was Adrienne, before that was a 2500 GMC high top conversion van... Big Blue sufficed. Settling on Green Machine for the Jeep as of right now.

Green Manalishi (OLD Judas Priest tune) would be great then she can have her own song, as well. That's part of the reason that mine is Black Betty.

Yes Bill, if you could, oh I dunno hon...bury them out back? That would be puuurfect!

I allways wanted to secretly hang some from my bosses truck (the really gross flesh colored ones!) lmfao!

Fuzzy dice are only cool on classic cars

my son noticed some of those disgusting things the other day on a truck and asked me what they were. Geez!!!! what could I say? think fast!!!! uhmmmmm tea bags??????:p:lol:

a few members of this forum didnt think this thread would last,hi rubi,hi uncle bill.i check out my post once in a while,but lately ive been hangingaround military jeep sites they really appreciate me,i own a car dealership and a small taxi company come on down sometime look me up.thres only one m151 fast attack vehicle in south beach,florida.whats youre jeeps name?how about that florida gator on my hood?isnt cool?

Attachments

• muttnutt 001.jpg
    muttnutt 001.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 128
  • muttnutt 005.jpg
    muttnutt 005.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 111

my son noticed some of those disgusting things the other day on a truck and asked me what they were. Geez!!!! what could I say? think fast!!!! uhmmmmm tea bags??????:p:lol:
i thought you said my threads were stupid you ok?

has any:shades:eek:ne actually put their jeeps name on it?lets see it

Attachments

• military.JPG
    military.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 411
  • toy run july 007.jpg
    toy run july 007.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 110
  • jeepnutt 002.jpg
    jeepnutt 002.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 94
  • muttnutt 014.jpg
    muttnutt 014.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 108

Sometimes "The Other Woman" ruins & breaks up a marriage.
My "Other Woman" has almost done this on several occasions.

IMG_0621-1.jpg

Before the lettering.
IMG_0576-1.jpg

since we are getting married soon
i guess i should take them off my speedo?
and i thought they were cool......:???:

Yes Bill, if you could, oh I dunno hon...bury them out back? That would be puuurfect!

I allways wanted to secretly hang some from my bosses truck (the really gross flesh colored ones!) lmfao!

Fuzzy dice are only cool on classic cars
BTW when i said speedo i didnt mean speedometer........:shock:

Back