whats youre jeeps NAME??

It's official name is Caroline,'cause she came from S.Carolina.Most of the time it's just "the Jeep",or "the good Jeep" if it's parked near my old basket case '74.

It's official name is Caroline,'cause she came from S.Carolina.Most of the time it's just "the Jeep",or "the good Jeep" if it's parked near my old basket case '74.
in a way naming youre ride after an ex might not be a good idea,maybe youll end up burning it,ok unclebill dont relapse on us,lol sighn says long haired hippie people would be shot on sight.yeap bad idea dont name youre jeep after an ex.unless of course the divorce was mutual agreement.lol

in a way naming youre ride after an ex might not be a good idea,maybe youll end up burning it,ok unclebill dont relapse on us,lol sighn says long haired hippie people would be shot on sight.yeap bad idea dont name youre jeep after an ex.unless of course the divorce was mutual agreement.lol
who is sighn?
this long hair shoots back.:D

Last edited:
WTF really..

Mine is the Sore Unit.

No matter how hard you try, you just can't beat it
HA HA HAHAHAH!!
THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD.

teehee snicker giggle.

yer ok in my book

thanks
bill:D

hwbxty-1.gif

Last edited:
i named mine ol' blue and thats prince two face driving. he likes to drive

Attachments

• downsized_0729091756.jpg
    downsized_0729091756.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 308
  • downsized_0610091936a.jpg
    downsized_0610091936a.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 400

Oh my! Look at the grill on that!...and Im not knocking the one with square headlights this time! Teehee!

It takes me time to pick a name for any car or truck I've owned... gotta let them take time to show their personality. Last car was Adrienne, before that was a 2500 GMC high top conversion van... Big Blue sufficed. Settling on Green Machine for the Jeep as of right now.

Back