whats youre jeeps NAME??

muttnutt

when ever you love something you name it hopefully this thread will go for ever,ill start with mine i named it mutt(military unit tactical truck)nutt my boston terrier who is my sidekick MUTTNUTT.please send picture of youre ride.

Attachments

• toy run july 012.jpg
    toy run july 012.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 430
  • new mutt nuut 021.jpg
    new mutt nuut 021.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 18,128

heres nutt:shades:

Attachments

• buggy nights 006.jpg
    buggy nights 006.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 7,852
  • buggy nights 447.jpg
    buggy nights 447.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 227
  • buggy nights 651.jpg
    buggy nights 651.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 873
  • best of mack mack.JPG
    best of mack mack.JPG
    786 KB · Views: 181
Mine's simply named "B" :twisted: She's in a bunch of pieces right now. She's old and in the process of getting a heart transplant and a face lift.:cry:

SLUG
slow
little
unusually
green

zsmithwesson2720976-2.jpg

Last edited:

I never got into naming my cars or bikes like friends of mine do. It's just "the jeep".

Mines "little monster" (or mommy's little monster)...not because its a beast offroad, but any time I spend time with it, he chews a hole in my pocketbook!! Just curious...do guys call thier rides she, and girls vise versa? Cause I refer to mine as "he"...

I call my motorcycle "The Low Rider" as it sits only a fist off the ground.. The CJ7 is "Alcoholic" as it chugs down 8-9MPG..

this is my neighbors jeep,and her name is OLD BETSY i think normal would be if you are a guy to name youre ride with a girls name and viceaversa.unless of course,anyway that would be getting of the subject.lol:shades:

Attachments

• jeepnutt 002.jpg
    jeepnutt 002.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 476
has anyone ever pull up to another jeep and its the same color same tires same look? but if you display a name then its different.

i also call my jeep
i dont know if i should say this here.
the crack *****
she needs lots of money
is as sweet as pie one day then
throws fits as the mood swing fits her
acts up at random
half the time fixes herself with no rhyme or reason
and she drinks heavily.

I got "Beast" aka Big Red, and Tighty Whitey

Attachments

• june 2009 beast.JPG
    june 2009 beast.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,953
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 260
vinyl lettering is very cheap,any sighn store will desighn it for you,i payed six dollars,friends of mine all over hear other people say there goes that MUTTNUTT.:shades:

Back