Ever take your pet wheeling?

HiHood

Just curious, I got this really ugly dog about 8,maybe 10 years back that when I went out to feed him, he'ld run off into the desert. Needless to say, I named him "Stupid". :roll: When I had my YJ and CJ-5 he would go exploring with me in the desert. He's turned out to be about the best dog ever. He may be ugly, but at least he's still Stupid. Anyways, he's been hanging around my 3B now like he wants to go Jeepin. Ol' Stupid's gonna be my Jeepin pard when I get this Willys together.:rolleyes:

I'll go with you too . . . that is if ya don't call me "Stupid" but I guess that would be a good thing cuz I've been called worse!!:D

I'll go with you too . . . that is if ya don't call me "Stupid" but I guess that would be a good thing cuz I've been called worse!!:D

Mmmm Lisa that would be quite interesting trip if you had a tendency to run off into the desert

As for my own mutts. No ways, They way too big to fit into the Wrangler, would need a pick-up.

Mmmm Lisa that would be quite interesting trip if you had a tendency to run off into the desert

As for my own mutts. No ways, They way too big to fit into the Wrangler, would need a pick-up.

Yeah, and like Stupid found out, if you go running off in the desert, I ain't running after ya, you're on your OWN.:p

I have a 150lb rotty that fits fine in the jeep.What I do is fold the rear seat up and remove the seat belts.Then I have a chain with a swivel that i bolt to the floor with the seat belt bolt.He loves it.Just make sure the chain isnt to long.He goes wheeling as often as I can take him.Honestly I dont think he cares about wheeling but just likes the ride with all the air.Only problem i run into is if he shakes his head that I get slobber on the inside of the windsheild.

I take my belgian tervuren with me all the time wheelin. Don't think she likes all the bouncing around and everything...but I think just being out and in the rig more then makes up for it for her.

I take my Pit Bull all the time, he loves riding in cars period, no matter whats going on.

My Beagle is another story...

Back