Texas Jeepers

I used to have to drive there all the time and stay for a couple to four days. (work related). I know how to get to the Bass pro shop, Chrysler training center and back to the hotel. Other than that, i get lost with the street and highway signs.:???:

Ok, I'll chime in here in my normal, rude, obnoxious, juvenile fashion:

"Here I sit, cheeks a flexin', givin' birth to another Texan."

I deeply apologize.

Ok, I'm in Las Cruces, NM, in the southeast corner, so how many Jeepers in El Paso here who want to Jeep. Ask before and trying to get a list of everyone so we can join up at some point.

Cheers, hat is tipped.

Robert

corpus christi

i am normally the most southern member when i join a forum but we have some brownsville folks and mcallen people

Ok, I'll chime in here in my normal, rude, obnoxious, juvenile fashion:

"Here I sit, cheeks a flexin', givin' birth to another Texan."

I deeply apologize.

Ok, I'm in Las Cruces, NM, in the southeast corner.....

Robert

Now Robert...that's downright un-neighborly...even for a New Mexican! :shock:

Larry

Now Robert...that's downright un-neighborly...even for a New Mexican! :shock:

Larry

I fully agree. I should be severely punished for that disturbing outburst. My apologies deeply. I need a very hard and generous spankin'.

Let's Jeep then...

Robert

That was totally unamerican,spankin,no. A severe beating is more fitting. Even though this site is handicapped tolerant ,some issues can not be ignored. LET THE BEATINGS BEGIN!

do you happen to know a girl (well, i guess lady now, as she is 36) names seana? i don't remember her married name but she has dark brown hair and is from socal?

i know its a very dumb question as the chances of you knowing this person with that crappy description and the size of your town but i figured i would ask. we went to high school together and i know she lives there

do you happen to know a girl (well, i guess lady now, as she is 36) names seana? i don't remember her married name but she has dark brown hair and is from socal?

i know its a very dumb question as the chances of you knowing this person with that crappy description and the size of your town but i figured i would ask. we went to high school together and i know she lives there

I have only been on the island a few months. Not very familiar with the people. Sorry I could not be more help.

Miami Texas, 85 miles northeast of Amarillo, very small town, 588 population, one school, one blinking red light, two stores, one gas station. Native Texan, born and raised Texas style and Jeep addict.

Gary
Miami Texas:shades:

Miami Texas, 85 miles northeast of Amarillo, very small town, 588 population, one school, one blinking red light, two stores, one gas station. Native Texan, born and raised Texas style and Jeep addict.

Gary
Miami Texas:shades:

no freaking way, no one knows about "miama" Warriors and all. only town in the county. Roberts county to be sure. Is the museum still open? Need to get back there and pick something up. What flash backs you have provided. Have a good one

no freaking way, no one knows about "miama" Warriors and all. only town in the county. Roberts county to be sure. Is the museum still open? Need to get back there and pick something up. What flash backs you have provided. Have a good one

Yes, this is Roberts County Texas, Miami is the only town with 588 population. You are right, the mascot for the school is an Indian Warrior. The museum is still open and looks really good, good place to stop and see when travelling through the Texas Panhandle.

I take it you are from Miami Texas? Don't forget our little piece of Texas. By the way, the temperature was 111 here yesterday and it has not rained in months and months, a very bad drought here..It looks like winter time with all the dead grass and flowers, even the old trees are having a hard time of it this year.

Gary
Miami Texas8)

I take it you are from Miami Texas? Don't forget our little piece of Texas. By the way, the temperature was 111 here yesterday and it has not rained in months and months, a very bad drought here..It looks like winter time with all the dead grass and flowers, even the old trees are having a hard time of it this year.

Gary
Miami Texas8)

I did my time there, not the best of times but to no fault of the town, We plan to go back, there is a piece of family history in the museum we would like to have back some day. My dad used to work at the gas station for Harvey. (some years ago). still fondly remember a few people from there. Rain, none here either, 15" behind and we live in Galveston. If you make it down here give us a heads up. Have a great day! Kinda cool to hear from Miami, long ago memories.

Back