Texas Jeepers

Sabine pass tx where the water rednecks and coonasses are all come together southeast texas or texas point neighboring big town is beaumont 30mins away

St. Hedwig, Tx & Alamo Heights, Tx.
(San Antonio/Bexar Co.)

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

Holler if you wheel around the kerrville hill country.

i love a&m but never got to go. one of my fav colleges. no idea on your question though, not a football person

superj said:
do you happen to know a girl (well, i guess lady now, as she is 36) names seana? i don't remember her married name but she has dark brown hair and is from socal?

i know its a very dumb question as the chances of you knowing this person with that crappy description and the size of your town but i figured i would ask. we went to high school together and i know she lives there

Hey SuperJ.... I heard my old TJ (jeep#6) ended up in the Corpus area ... Maybe you've seen it around here's a pic
(it was my favorite... Till I went YJ;-) )

image-4285383047.png

image-2665918639.png

Just thought I'd ask... ;-)

[☠]lllllll[☠] 89 YJ ...SOA +6.5...44"Trxus' I Love my dirtYJeep! [☠]lllllll[☠]

Yep Fortworth,Texas which isn't to far from me I'm in Mckinney north of Dallas. Nice to see many Texas people on here. :D

You are a true Texan my friend. Are you a member of the Lone Star Jeep Club? Anyone else here in Texas a member? I just recently joined and went on a fun run up in Bridgeport (shotgunned in my brother-in-laws Jeep). Lots of fun.

Larry

i am a member.

lilredyj, i have seen one like that but without the front bumper on it. i have seen a black one set up exactly the same though

We are doing a beach run from sabine pass to crystal beach oct 15 we will meet at 11am in the vacant lot across from sportsman's gas station in sabine pass

Back