Texas Jeepers

SteelHeadz

Super Moderator
I've been seeing a lot more Jeepz members joining from Texas and it would be nice to see where everyone is located at. So Please just post your location.

ANYONE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ARIZONA JEEPER AND A TEXAS JEEPER?

a few hundred to a couple thousand miles.:shades:

I know there's more members here from Texas, keep it coming!!!

OKay - I hope we all have a fairly healthy sense of humor :twisted: here .......but....

Why don't Texas Jeepers fall into the Gulf of Mexico? :???:

Oklahoma Jeepers suck! :D

I mean no malice OKJ just aimiing to stir some friendly rivary with our neighbor to the north........ :p

I've been seeing a lot more Jeepz members joining from Texas and it would be nice to see where everyone is located at. So Please just post your location.
Personally I think there all the same person....Mikey.
Split personality disorder?

San Antonio native here, but I am in Humble (Kingwood actually) now and have been for almost 8 years now.

I posted a question about lift kits and tires but I never heard back from anyone at Jeepz. I am a new 2009 Sahara 4 DR owner and I want to put some more aggressive tires on "Black Betty" but I need some technical answers first.

:shades:

Ivanhoe, TX, 9 miles northwest of Bonham, 30 miles east of Sherman and 7 miles south of the OK border.

okay so when are we all gonna meet up somewhere here in TX for a trailride/camp out??? And our friends to the north would certainly be welcome -- come'on Oklahoma Jeepers. Louisiana jeepers. . Anybody???

:)

Back