Brand new sport!

Tug-n-pull

In an open field with two people in each jeep (as many jeeps as posible) set up boundries and some cover and lock and load paint ball guns. Sure it has been done, but sure sounds fun. Anyone ever played paintball in their jeeps? Jeeps and guns thats better than Christmas.
image-missing.png
Tug[addsig]

I have yet to play a round like that, but it sounds like lots of fun. anyone up for a game when it gets warmer??[addsig]

Are you saying you don't want to play?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Tug I plan to ride in someone elses jeep so I can shoot and not have to worry about dents. hehehe I aint worried about no silly bread on my windshield![addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>won't that dent your body??</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Can a Jeep still be called a Jeep if it doesn't have a few dents in it? I bet that half of the Jeeps on this board have a few dents and dings. So to that I say dents schments we dont care about no stinkin' dents[addsig]

I've got a few perfectly round dents in my radiator...hmmm...curiously shaped about the size of a paintball...hmmm. Watch out when your buddy driving ahead of you starts opening fire on you. But there's always a payback...and that's the fun of it. He came out of work to a green Jeep with an orange windshield. Ha, Ha.[addsig]

Hmmmm, my marker shoots up to 400fps and 15 rounds per second! I'll paint anybody's jeep for $49.95!!!!! But driving and shooting is hard. They kinda did this on Junkyard wars. They made paintball tanks! As far as denting, only at close range. I get shot about every weekend and I don't have any dents, just welts.

Hey natty, mic them. Paintballs are about .68 inches.[addsig]

ive always thought of doing that - take off the top and the backseat of my jeep and stand up in the back while someone else drives and have a big paintball war at my friends propety in the middle of the night with alot of jeeps.
image-missing.png
as far as dents go - whats a few more?[addsig]

i can make long range dents if your freeze you balls (haha) first...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Bow down to my spider,which bows down to my brothers angel IR3.Ive played this game in golf carts but never jeeps.As far as dents go, you can just turn down the volocity on the paintball guns.No dents here.
image-missing.png
Sully [addsig]

HAHAHA what did you just say sully? did you say spyder? lol oh are you just a beginner? i was talking about REAL markers, and your brothers angel, for some reason i dont believe you, not that you've ever lied before.... HAHAHAHAHA
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I must admitt,I have lied before,but I am not lieing now.Im not really a newb in the paintball world but,Im not a pro like you and your impulse.I bought the gun just so that I could go paintballing and not have to rent the POS guns the feilds got.O ya NICE gun!!!My brother almost bought an impulse,great gun.I dont spend much money on that stuff.Too expensive for me. Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Now that will put a hole in the windshield!!!
image-missing.png
Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back