die cast wrangler can't find one need help

newjeeper

i have been looking for a 1/18 scale wrangle even before i bought my jeep . now i have my jeep i 'm still looking for a 1/18 scale die cast wrangler .Please helpme if you know how to get one i can't find one anywhere[addsig]

lol, i spent an entire winter looking for a matchbox wrangler. i found it at toys'r'us eventually. id like a bigger one, so if u find one, pick one up for me too!

Reggie[addsig]

i spent an hour lookin at wal-mart for one to put on my jeep somewhere and could never find one
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My moms got some TJs!!!She sells the stuff at her store.Their not 1/18 scale,but are about 1/25.If your interested,E-mail me at BandR12@aol.com
image-missing.png
Sully [addsig]

you should check your local flea market, you can find any kind of collecter stuff you can think of, next time i go i see if they have any. and you should check ebay like Tug said.[addsig]

I think I may have posted this before but I cant remember. I have a scale model CJ-7 made by New Ray. You might want to look for this brand. Just a thought.[addsig]

I've got a couple of matchbox and hotwheels jeeps i've found over the years.

Right now at Target in the toy asle, Look for muscle machines...it will be in the toy car asle. They make extreme machines and two of them are jeeps. They have a warngler and a jeepster that is all lifted with big tires on it. (I was at my target today and they had a whole bunch.)[addsig]

You posted this same question in the wanted sec. And you wanna know what's even worse, I answered both and didn't even realize it. [addsig]

Back