New To The Board

Matmadus

Hello,

I just wanted to drop a line and say hi, I'm new to the board and am hoping to get more of of this forum then the last one i join.
image-missing.png
But only time will tell. I owned a 1994 Jeep YJ, mostly stock right now, but hoping to lift it in the spring. so any help on products idea's and suggustion are always welcome.

Matmadus[addsig]

Welcome to the board. People are pretty cool here! I've learned that alot of people here are pretty smart and very nice. But, we also expect you to share!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Welcome aboard friend.... You will surely get more out of this board than you did from any previous board. You just bought yourself a good set of new friends[addsig]

Welcome and glad to have ya! As a whole, this is a pretty friendly and knowledgable bunch of Jeepers. Take care, Patti
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hi there and Welcome. I to am a YJ owner a bit older an 87 but a YJ just the same. I have picked up a bunch of good information and more importiant good friends here at Jepz.com. List you AOL Instant Messanger Name to join in on our nightly chat you don't have to be on aol to get a im name it's free. Like the man said it don't come free here you have to teach as well as learn! Thanks Tug[addsig]

hey my aim name is craziesteve....for that chat thing... i dont know much about jeeps . but include me if you wish too.....[addsig]

Back