yesterday was last day of summer

54cj3b

yesterday was the last day of summer but we got 9 inches of snow go figure:shades:
what a way to finish off the summer what ever happen to fall lol

Didnt get that much here in Castle Rock but it was coming down pretty good! I cant wait to play around in the snow with my Jeep. After being in VA for the past 8 years I forgot how fun it can be making my own tracks down the streets before they are plowed! :p

I LOVE AUTUMN!

mid sept till mid december, my favorite time of year.. all the best holidays, best weather, best wheeling!

cold here too, way down to double digits (98F) finally able to go out and get a couple things done on "B". :welder:

Meh, I don't miss the snow one bit. 25+ years of working outside will do that to ya!

It was kinda fun to wheel in though.

Cooled off here. I love the cold and it came just in time. Hunters will be in this Friday!!Let the mayhem begin!!!!!

Are you kidding? Snow!? Ive been traveling for a few days, so havent realy watched the news, thats crazy!! Well, I hope it lets up for ya and you are able to enjoy fall! I LIVE for this time of year!
People come from hundreds of miles to these parts to go "leaf watching"
I am noticing the smell of grapes wafting from the vinyards. This lasts for almost a month.
The beauty of the trees turning, combined with the aromas of this region, are irresistable. Mountain roads, and scattered lakes, perfect ingredients for a surreal Sunday drive.
(and a great time to be in the woods!)

yesterday was the last day of summer but we got 9 inches of snow go figure:shades:
what a way to finish off the summer what ever happen to fall lol

And today, I was out test fitting body parts when it got real REAL COLD. Like about mid 90's. And dark too, and when I looked up, yeah, it's supposed to get ALLLL the way down to the 80's (see pic)

Attachments

• winter's coming 019.JPG
    winter's coming 019.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 79
Back