recent fun in the snow... (Philly area)

dingus

well, today after finals at school i loaded up my jeep with my GF and her buddy, and we put on a show for everyone in the parking lot after school today. my jeep must have done 100 spins out there in the snow, enough to make it overheat with a 180 degree t-stat! (i think my fan clutch went, '90XJ if anyone has any suggestions...) it was cool to see everyone watching me out their windows while i spun around in the parking lot... what fun! :)

it overheated so much i shut it off and the antifreeze boiled out the overflow tank (about a half gallon) so i just went home and topped it off again... :) now it hasn't even come close to 210...[addsig]

Cool!!!My friend used to do after school activities in my schools parking lot.I remember this one time, he did a huge burnout all the way out to the street.But sure enough,Mrs. Horan (the evilest teacher on earth) was waiting for him right at the end of the parking lot.It was so cool but,he got suspended for a day or two for reckless driving.By the way, he drive a 70' 396 chevelle. ;) Sully[addsig]

The best thing you can do while attempting donuts or burnouts, is to put bleach on the ground!!!!!!!!! That makes it alot more fun![addsig]

No this is better.If you have a front wheel drive car,you go to Mcdonalds and take the two food trays,put them under the back tires and pull up the e-brake.Make sure your in an empty parking lot because it is very hard to control.After that, you can go tray surfing with your new Mcdonalds trays.lol good fun if your bord. Sully[addsig]

Well being that the car is at high revs and there isn't air moving, I would say that anycar would over heat after a while. Kinda like trying to rock it out of a mud hole, It will overheat after a while. I would think that It was just complaining about not getting enough air thru the radiator. That's my .02 Cents.

pinaplebob[addsig]

surfing with your new Mcdonalds trays....now there's an idea. I think i may have to go try that.[addsig]

Make sure you dont have a heavy person on the back.If you do tow him down a hill. ;) Sully[addsig]

Tray surfin! We did one similiar to that, with snowboards. What we would do is take our old boards and put them under the rear wheels, of a rear wheel drive car. You need a car with a manual transmission. We redline the motor, then dump the clutch and launch the boards across the parking lot. Empty lot of course![addsig]

heh i did that tray trick with my old CRX... it was mad fun (until smoke came out of the hood... i never bothered to figure out what it was...[addsig]

Back