Hey Dingus I had a little school lot fun too

Jeepster05

I park in a lot called "The Pit" its a flat piece of dirt. a little gravel too. It was raining all last night so it was like a small scale mud pit. I did a couple laps around it this morning since there were only a few other people there at the time. Got some lexus's muddy and a few ricers. topped it off with a dognut :lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

haha nice... nothing like a little mud-flingin'! :)[addsig]

My mud pit is right off the main road and attracts a lot of people, who usually complain or ask if i'm stuck. Well a couple of "friends" I guess I could call them friends stopped by, in there prefectly clean trans-am that he has all raced all. Well I coved it in mud, He parked to close to the mud.[addsig]

You guys want to hear something crazy? Well here in the great old state of Maryland it is illegal not only to spin wheels as they call it but it is illegal to do it anywhere even on private property. So even playing in a parking lot can get you a ticket. I think a government is getting out of line when it can give me a ticket for even doing a burnout in my own driveway or for doing donuts on my own property.
There was a case here a few years ago of a volunteer firefighter who was playing in the fire departments parking lot and was ticketed. Now this man is a dues paying memebr of the fire department, therefor he is a partial owner of the land he was on. Went to court and the judge said it didn't matter cause the law states that it doesn't matter where you are.

Just thought I'd bring this up since you guys were taling about playing in parking lots. Oh for the record yes I play in them as well... I just look for cops first :-D

edited by: jeepin_madness, Jan 31, 2003 - 11:08 AM[addsig]

yeah, i mean... cops aren't crazy about us doing it here either... they've been known to cite people for 'reckless driving'... but only if they're jerks... usually they just ask you to leave.[addsig]

I personaly would never let my jeep loose traction if I could help. I mean it is rather reckless to do so. However some times my foot does slip off the clutch and the gas peddle does some time hold wide open and the wheel seems to turn to just the right degree to cause it to spin in a donut fashion. But I would never do this out of fun. Unless it was on an x wifes or some other deserving persons yard at 3:15 AM! :evil: Tug[addsig]

Tug, I thought it was a "dognut"!! :lol: :lol: wink, wink...Q

Always makes me giggle!!

[addsig]

It's pretty much illegal everywhere. In california they called it "exhibition of speed". Here in New Mexico you get tagged for it, but they let guys with DUI's run the MVD/DMV which ever you call it.[addsig]

It's pretty much illegal everywhere. In california they called it "exhibition of speed". Here in New Mexico you get tagged for it, but they let guys with DUI's run the MVD/DMV which ever you call it.

I understand it being illegal on the highway & public roads, but come on in my own yard!! Like I said the way the law is wrote they could ticket me for doing a burnout in my own driveway. This is just a little overboard don't ya think? One question I have is how does the drag strip here get away with having a burnout box? :lol: [addsig]

Back