Columbia

Pretty sad ordeal...this all happened close to my neck of the woods...my mom was up and she heard the BOOM. Can you believe some people are trying to auction debris found on EBAY? That is just sick...one guy is even lying to try to make it sound like it was legit...check it out. (note the location where he lives)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2909709193&category=1469

That is just sad...people trying to make a profit off of this disaster. Really ticks me off.[addsig]

If anyone lives near Midland TX and knows who this ass clown is, take him out. This is a tragic accident that people should not profit from. Having said my peace about that I think we all owe a debt to these people who continue to put there life on the line day after day to further our understanding of the world in which we live. This is a good example of the no reward without risk saying. Please keep the families of these brave men and women in your thoughts and prayers.

Todd [addsig]

I´d be willing to bet, I could get more on Ebay, for a couple of pounds of his useless rear end, than he´ll ever get from this tragedy.[addsig]

What a turd. I hope they turned him over to the feds. Because the space shuttle is federal property, so that makes what this guy is doing a federal offense. In other words a FELONY! It would be interesting to find a piece of it, but no way would I try to sell it. I heard that a bunch of cowboys set up camp around a huge area of debris to protect it. I guess they were kinda patrolling the area to keep people out.

A sad day indeed. I remember when the space shuttle Challenger blew up. I was watching that one on TV. :-( [addsig]

i kno i am only 15 going on 16 and all but you no what i used to think i used to think that these people where crazy for doing this if god wanted us out of earth he would have made us out of earth but a few months b4 this happend i changed my mind bout it i think that if it wernt for these people we would be withought A WHOLE LOT and i want to say im sorry from me and my family to those who lost part of there family!!! its very sad thing to happend ... and im sorry it had to happen... :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( [addsig]

I just heard that the Feds are invetigating several people, for posting shuttle parts on eBay! YES! They should take him up to about 100,000' set him on fire and drop him out the back of an airplane! :evil: :evil:

And some terrorist type dude said that the disaster was from Allah, because of the Israeli on board.[addsig]

Back