My Jeep got stolen today...

Thanks! I slid through the gears and they felt ok, but it doesn't run- no battery- so not 100% sure. I'm going to have the insurance company check when they piece it back together next week.. Motor, transmission, and fuel system all look intact and good to go, but I guess we'll find out soon enough :)

I'm glad to hear you got your jeep back! You may want to check and see, but most theft recovery vehicles will receive a salvage title, from what I've read in the past. I hope yours want, because the a** holes have already put you and your family threw enough!
Good luck!!

I can't believe they stole the "trail rated" badge! Those animals. :rolleyes:

I wonder if they gained entry from the rear gate? I just noticed they keyhole has been pried.

SouthTJ - I was thinkin the same thing about the Trail Badge.

Yeah they took the top, doors, and about everything else.. Pretty sure thats where they got in.. Todays the first step in getting it to a shop, so I'm looking forward to that phone call today once they look at it. Out of the assorted recovered cars at the lot (maybe 24 in the area my Jeeps in), there were 4 Jeep Wranglers.. Insanely enough, mine was in the best shape, but they are a popular item to steal here. It'll be tempting to sleep in the Jeep with my .45 for the last little bit before I move back to Seattle..

Right on! I am so glad you got your Jeep back! Hopefully you insurance co will pay for everything.

Yeah they took the top, doors, and about everything else.. Pretty sure thats where they got in.. Todays the first step in getting it to a shop, so I'm looking forward to that phone call today once they look at it. Out of the assorted recovered cars at the lot (maybe 24 in the area my Jeeps in), there were 4 Jeep Wranglers.. Insanely enough, mine was in the best shape, but they are a popular item to steal here. It'll be tempting to sleep in the Jeep with my .45 for the last little bit before I move back to Seattle..

Not in California with any .45!! they'ld hang you before you ever get a shot off, everything from entrapment to discharging a firearm in a residential. I am of Latino descent (Mex-Am) but I will tell you, we Americans need to start writing our elected officials to tighten up our borders north & south, because if they're running stolen Jeeps in n out, what kind of terrorist activities are going on beneath our noses.:twisted:

I agree w/ Hi Hood on tightening the Borders North and South. I had a little experience w/ Border Patrol. It was fun and exciting to me, but also brought to light what is REALLY happening on the Southern border. Things are crazy down there. If anyone recalls the Looney Tunes cartoon where the Sheepdog and the Coyote clock in and the Coyote spends all day trying to catch and eat a sheep and the Sheep dog spends all day trying to stop him.....that's about what it's like. However, it is fun, and dangerous. I know alot more thanks to that experience and I wish sometimes that I was still there.

May bee some day are men and women will return from over seas.Then be added to border patrol.It would be nice to see the face of some drug smuggler,people smuggler,or even your Jeep thief come over a hill to find 40,000 armed men and women.

Back