Anybody here into the........

No but I got KO'd TWICE last night by a 7 Yr old in that Wii Boxing game. :lol:

I'm a PC gamer. For some reason the newer Call of Duty games don't do it for me. I'm more of a Left 4 Dead fan.

I'm on Xbox live with the other COD games, don't have that one yet. I've rented it and hope to get it for Christmas, I think I've been good enough ;)

BHJeep on XboxLive.

I'm on Xbox live with the other COD games, don't have that one yet. I've rented it and hope to get it for Christmas, I think I've been good enough ;)

BHJeep on XboxLive.

I just picked it up a few days ago. Tell Santa you would like and advance on a present or two. Might see you on there then.

Gasoline Dream on xboxlive.

I have a PS2 I play maybe once a month.. Not really a gamer. Might have to take it up as a hobby and play 4x4 Evo til I get a Jeep again though...

I'm on the 360 playing COD4 quite a bit, and can't wait to get Modern Warfare 2. I'm really hoping my girlfriend realizes how much I want it and buys it for me for Christmas though:D

I'm on the 360 playing COD4 quite a bit, and can't wait to get Modern Warfare 2. I'm really hoping my girlfriend realizes how much I want it and buys it for me for Christmas though:D

Yeah, just about to get back on. Nothing much to do after watching my Broncos lose. We will have to get a Jeepz clan going!

I play the COD WAW quite a bit. I made it on the 1st prestige and working on the 2nd prestige level. PITA when the host has a bad connection. My profile is a421A.

Never got into gaming.. I have a bunch of gaming systems like ps2 xbox and a Wii, I hardly use them. When I do have time to play, I find myself playing Nintendo the most. something about duck hunt and a 12 pack make for a good time in my book.

Back