converting a non-jeeper

far_right

i have gone one better than converting a PJ....haha....as you may have read in "stuck" me and my buddie went ridin last night, and he has now decided that he has to have a jeep he liked gettin stuck soo much....imagine how much fun he would have had, had we not gotten stuck and losin his shoes.....right now he drives a built '87 camero....if we can just get his fat a$$ outta that and into a built jeep!!! :-D :-D[addsig]

i converted a ricer to a jeeper, but he now owns a PJ. [addsig]

tell him you'll throw in a new pair of kicks. :-O :-D ...and don't feel bad, my brother lost one of his $100+ Birkenstocks, which the other is pretty useless after losing the other, while trying to get his unstuck once...one of those times you're kicking yourself more for not bringing a camera than for getting yourself stuck. :)

edited by: Natty, Feb 03, 2003 - 12:11 AM[addsig]

a good place to buy Birkenstocks is on Ebay. i bought a pair on there for $40 dollars :-O [addsig]

Reader Rides! Crazy Jeep Pics! How about a Stuck Jeep Section? I could post pics there on a regular basis then. Ilike stuck it means you are pushing the edge a little bit! Never Stuck = Never Playing :lol: :evil: :lol: Tug[addsig]

Back