Just dropping in to say Hi!

dropseys

Hello my friends. Sorry I have disappeared for a long time. Ever since I got rid of the XJ I feel like I gave up a child. I miss it. How is everyone? One day I will get another Jeep, till then I am Jeepless and sorry. :( Hope everyone is well and hoep everyone has a great holiday.

welcome back. Looked at your profile to see who you were and noticed that today is your birthday. Happy Birthday!!! hope its a good one.8)

Thanks. I miss it. Blackwidow, where are you in TX? My wife and I would like to move towards Austin area if I am able to find a job. Tired of MD and looking to move somewhere warmer.

I am located in the East Texas piney woods. I'm about 2 hours north of Houston, TX and about 45 minutes from the western Louisiana border. Most people think Texas is a flat desert with tumbleweeds everywhere. Not so, there is a variety of terrain here. The southeast side where I am is thick with timber and the logging industry is what keeps people employed in these parts. I've been to the city of Austin several times but I don't know much about the surrounding area. I hear the Hill Country is awesome. I will warn you when it gets hot it gets HOT. Really its not that bad though. I went to live in WI for 6 years and at first it was great having the change of climate, the snow at Christmas but stunt driving got old quick and doing the penguin walk -- not my style. So I'm back in Texas. Anyway good luck to you and your wife. I've heard things are gonna pick back up and hopefully you will be able to find work here. Let us know how things work out for ya. Good luck!

Hey, dropseys, good to see ya' back!!! You don't have to have a Jeep to hang here.....just the "Jeep bug"........just ask 90Xjay!! HAHAHA!!!!! Glad to see ya' back....don't be a stranger.

Back