Mustang, Deep Snow and Alcohol

Jeeper99

Well, About an hour ago, I was on the couch watching TV about to doze off, then Next thing I know, I hear the doorbell ringing like mad and some guy hollering for help. :???: I went to the door and this guy, who had obviously saw the bottom of the bottle way to many times tonight, was talking pretty fast saying somthing about he just got back from the military :roll:, and he slid off the road and was stuck. He was cting pretty nervous to say the least. He asked if I could help push him out. I was still trying to figure out what was going on as I was getting my boots and coat on. Since I was by myself and he was on up the road a ways, I wasn't going to take any chances in case he tried to pull any funny buisness, so got my 40 cal. and put it in my coat pocket. He was walking back towards his car as I was pulling the Jeep to aide assistance. Got there and sure enough, the car had completly missed the guard-rail and went down a big hill and was stuck near the lower road. I was still being cautious as I didnt' know if there were other people in the car. I asked him how he got stuck there and he said his buddy was driving and was drinking a little, missed the turn and sailed out through the wild blue yonder.... :lol: plus, didn't have a license so he got out and ran off somewheres. Long story short. I got him pulled out and back to the road and he tried his darndest to pay me and I just told him to keep his money, drive slow and Go Home! He was talking 100mph the whole time and I just kept saying, "uh huh, yea, and nah" It looked like he was scared to death about the situation, so I'm sure he had to change his drawers. Plus, that was the muddiest mustang I have ever seen in my life.

A true Jeepster. I think the cash would be needed for the car wash and laundy serverice

I dont blame you for grabbing the pistola. I would have done the same thing. Sounds like a classic way to get someone off their guard for some home invasion. I am glad it didnt turn out that way and you were able to help that guy out. Drinking, driving, ice, snow, speed......not a good combination. :roll:

Sorry, I would have called the law on their butts. If you ever lost a family member in an auto accident due to DUI, you have 0 tolerance. Have DPS call a tow truck for them.

Guy was probably tweaking, driving a stolen car or he left the scene of an accident/ Ex-GF's (where he did a lawn job) You may have helped a murderer get away.

Sorry, I would have called the law on their butts. If you ever lost a family member in an auto accident due to DUI, you have 0 tolerance. Have DPS call a tow truck for them.

Ditto... lost too many friends to alcohol related accidents. You have to be mature enough to know when to call a cab or a sober friend.

I would have called the police for backup just in case, and assist him getting the vehicle out SLOWLY till they got there. Drinking drivers do not belong on the main roads.

No I dont aid any drunks in anyway if he wrecked once next time he'll kill someone would have called cop instead let them decide if sober or drunk

Back