1. 1053598

On the way home from work, driving about 20 MPH, the guy behind me is late for something, passes (waving his right arm in the air), dodges back to the right, decides he better stop, for that light and the car ahead and BAM. Whole county is covered in a 1/8" sheet of ice, I wonder how he didn´t notice, on the way to his car? I ended up on the sidewalk right next to him, the ABS in the wifes XJ works real good. Gave him a big grin and a one gun salute. Think maybe, I"ve made an enemy for life. :-D I´m beginning to understand the meaning of Karma.[addsig]
    DO IT IN THE MUD!

Hold your friends close and your enemys closer! I love it when a jerk gets his due it aint often they seem to be guided through life with a shield of some kind! When tey fall they seem to fall hard. Tug[addsig]

Reminds me of a Gallagher (sp?) routine...talking about genius drivers like that. End of story being that when stuff like that happens, you feel like getting out of the car and asking them, "what the hell was all that $h!t back there?" [addsig]