Xbox Live

SteelHeadz

Super Moderator
Anyone interested meeting up tonight or this weekend on Xbox live and play Call of Duty 4 Modern warfare?:shades:

I totally would but I just moved, And I don't know which box the Xbox is in :(

If i only had COD 4 lol, I need to get that game like BAD! But you can still add me i think, My game thing is cfox21

I'm on right now and so is Bounty Hunter. My gamer tag is a421A. Just in case someone is wondering what that means, it's from the LVMPD 400 code, meaning "mentally ill person":shock::D.

I can play games that on are on my PC like Halo 3 with poeple on xbox live. Thats cool to me hAha means i dont need a Xbox. :)

Yup. Most of the hackers that modded their games plays it on the PC since the keyboard is more convenient for software manipulation. Microsoft picks them up right away though especially when there's a lot of complaints logged against their gamer tag. I'm not saying "all that plays Xbox live on the PC" are hackers, just some..

With MW2 on PC you can't play with some one on Xbox live, they never gave that option with the game

busemans on xbox live. a few more levels to go till i am a five star. play almost every night for an hour or two

Back