Las Vegas race

Yup, we'll be watching it Sun night. We always record it so we can fast forward through the commercials, rain delays, pot hole delays etc.

I have tried to record it and watch it.Never seems to work..I end up fast forwarding through everything but the crashes.May as well watch ESPN highlights then.

I will be watching, its a must. 2 in house (me and number 1 daughter) smoke fans. Number 2 daughter a Jeff gordon fan and better half (except when it come to NASCAR) Carl Edwards. Also will be watching nationwide race today, Gotta cheer on Danica

I have tried to record it and watch it.Never seems to work..I end up fast forwarding through everything but the crashes.May as well watch ESPN highlights then.

Yeah, I've caught myself skipping big parts of the race and stopping when there is a crash when it's just me but believe it or not my wife keeps me honest and won't let me skip anything but the commercials or red flags.

good for your wife. keep ya honest. mine actually let me buy brickyard 400 tickets, campground and all

Back