I have working YJ gauges now! Even the gas gauge!

Tug-n-pull

I took apart my dash as I have posted earlier! Now I took apart my gauge cluster to clean the clear plastic cover inside and out. Looked in behind the cluster to see if I need to do any thing there. Blew the dust and cob webs out with some caned air. move all the wires a bit to adjust for repalcement of the cluster. Put it all back in. While under the hood looking for loose wires and vacuumes I located the oil presure sending unit and checked the conection there. Stared home and everything in the cluster was reading! That alone was worth all the pains in the ars that came along with the dash job! Tug
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Way to go! :-D

But I think you're lying about the gs gauge working. ;-) It's like the Loch Ness monster, I won't believe it til I see it.[addsig]

When i woke up this morning first thing I did was sliped on some shoes and run out to the jeep. Loaded up and turned the key and it worked, the gauge just went up to just under a 1/4 tank. Then later I went to filler up when it hit near empty and bang it read over the full mark. Ran around here today and bang it is going down slowly. Almost makes me glad to use the $1.67 per gal fule! hehehehe :-D But sure enough I have a working gauge cluster so I was not dreaming. Cool Mine works and yours don't hahah oh wait a min. yours is moded, mine is stock not so funny now sorry! But it is cool. Also another small fact if you take the black metal devider from over the gauges under the plastic lens and turn it over 180 degrees, it off sets it a bit. Lowers the lower side and still allows all hands including the clock hands to move and gives a good look plus seems to allows more light to shine on the faces of the cluster. much brighter looking. Thanks Tug :cool: [addsig]

Hey Tug, when you were back there did you happen to notice how the lights connect to the back of the guages? My whole dash is working except for the Tach light... I looked up there and its kinda crammed up with wires and crap... I don't really want to take the dash apart (unless it's easy) just for one light, but if you have any suggestions from your little venture it would help alot. Thanks![addsig]

Go in from the front to get to the gauges and it is really not to bad. Just a time thing! Good luck Tug :-D [addsig]

Back