State Trooper charged DWI

I had a local cop get arrested for being a male prostitute.His argument in court was the township did not pay enough so he had to compensate some how.

Douglas County Dispatch received multiple calls from citizens reporting that a marked Colorado State Patrol vehicle was driving erratically on northbound I-25, just before the Castle Rock area.

Around 7:05 am, a Douglas County Deputy spotted the vehicle on westbound C470 at Santa Fe and was able to pull the vehicle over at Platte Canyon and C470. The Colorado State Trooper was in full uniform. He was taken into custody for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
:shock:

Heres another one

A former police chief in CA was not about to be upstaged by the CO cop.

monkeyCopy-1.jpg

He was driving his fire department owned explorer when he crashed into a Jeep on the side of the highway.
Oh no, not a Jeep! :shock:
About 10 years ago the police chief in the township next to me, who was widely known as a jerk, got either a DUI or a hefty speeding ticket (I forget which) in the middle of the night in another town up the road known for its speed trap while driving his unmarked car. I think he got out of it but it was in all the papers. Then about two years after that there's a domestic violence call from his girlfriend, again in the papers. He retired not long after that.
Cops are people too and it's not a job I'd want, but if you can't handle the personal responsibility that goes with the job then you should find another line of work.

Back