anywhere to wheel in Nevada or nearby?????

rokes

looking at moving out there, not sure which city yet from Hawaii. i'm debating on taking either my streetbike or my Jeep but figured i should leave the jeep and sell it if there's no places to really go wheeling. i've only been there once to Vegas so i haven't had the oppurtunity to really see what else is out there so i ask those who know more about it ;)

There's plenty of places to wheel out in Nevada, you just need to drive out there to get to it. I use to go to Eldorado canyon to wheel , hunt rabbit and Quail. If your lucky enough to still be out there by dark, fire up your spot light on the side of the hills and canyons and you'll see the mountain lions and cayote's eyes reflect from the light. Searchlight is not a bad place either.

There is a bunch of wheeling there. Google Search "Hump & Bump" to see some pictures of a rather large event.

PM me if you want the names of a couple locals in the Vegas/Henderson area. I wheel with them in Moab Utah every year. Good guys.

cool thanks guys. just trying to decide if shipping my jeep up there is gonna be worth it or not. people have been bugging me to buy it :D but i don't know if i wanna let her go just yet. i need to get her in top running shape first, and if i can then i'm leaning towards bringing it up ;)

Back