What's your day job?

WORK who WORKS these days Everyone is unemployed
\

I'm an Equipment Operator for my City's Department of Public Services.

To break it down, I'm that guy in the chartreuse reflective vest filling potholes on the road. I cut the grass, I plant the trees, I paint the soccer fields, I do the baseball fields. I make and install street signs. I clean up the leaves. I plow the snow, I salt the roads. I pick up the trash, repair the broken, and de-filth the filthy. I do it all, and so very much more.

What's more, I absolutely could not love what I do more. This is the town I grew up in, it's the town I live in, and it's the place where I am able to make a tangible difference, to the benefit and pleasure of the public, through the physical application of my own two hands... You cannot buy that kind of satisfaction for any price.

Corperate Whipping Boy, AKA. technical Support engineer. I support a software that deals with hospitals billing..

Currently working as an appartment manager. I hope to soon be working on an ambulance crew as an EMT for a second job. Starting this fall I will be going to school again working on attaining my paramedics license.

bacon

I just started my 4th week at a slaughter house... messy work but I literally "Bring Home the Bacon"... we only process pigs

Do you do the killin' or the skinnin'? I could do the processing part:sawzall:, but getting up everyday with a hot, fresh Cup-of-Joe and killing pigs would take a "special" person I think. I've got nothing wrong with it:cookout:, it's just not for me I guess. If I did do it, I think maybe Metallica or Pantera would be in order.

I collect your tax money on the 1st and 15th of every month in the Army. Sometimes, they make me do it from a different country and sometimes they forget, but I always get it in the end.
;)

I wanted to be a Border Patrol agent but got hurt at the academy, and then there was a hiring freeze. So I went back to COLLECTIONS, you all think you make people mad? Try working collections in this economy, I repo a lot of vehicles. I am kickin' around the idea of applying for the local police department......could be alot less stressful. LOL! My husband is in the Air Force, 18.5 years of service.

Oh yes and then there is my side job, 191 Off Road. It is definitely the most fun thing I do for "work".:D

Iam a unskilled truck driver:p Most likely saying to u all.dang 4 wheelers.till the weekend iam 1 of u all;)

Until this month I was a Counterintelligence Agent for the Department of Defense for 15 years. Now I am a full-time student and stay at home Dad.

SicCJ5 said:
Bread distributer in jersey, 7/365 of flour based hell.

+ when the roads suck I can fit 40dozen 12" rolls in the jeep, bakery fresh BaZing!!

Back