What's your day job?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering what everyone does for their day job. For myself, about 4 years ago made the jump to working on VOIP phones. I manage the phone system for my company, and a couple times a year I fly out to other offices and install systems there.

I'm known around the office as Terry the Telephone Guy.

unemployed,thinking about selling whale poo to eskimos.

Inventory manager for a graphics and label company, on-site at Club Car...our largest customer.

There are several Jeep owners who work here...mine's the best. (Not that I'm biased, or anything...) Talk about our Jeeps with each other any chance we get.

I was wondering what everyone does for their day job. For myself, about 4 years ago made the jump to working on VOIP phones. I manage the phone system for my company, and a couple times a year I fly out to other offices and install systems there.

I'm known around the office as Terry the Telephone Guy.

I was in IT for awhile. I was network admin for a small IT staffing and solutions company. We had VOIP and I loved it. Pretty easy to manage really.

Now I'm part owner of a Lenny's Sub Shop franchise in Charleston, SC.

A Banker , Customer Service Manger ................... and yeah it sucks

I own two franchises of a national house and window cleaning company. This allows me to lease cool trucks and write them off.

I do what ever I want. I took an early retirement in 06 and ain't looked back. Enjoying the beautiful desert and twang away on my guitars when I get bored (not professionally though). Took a hit with the economy crash but still swimming with my head above water. :D

Service technician for a large alarm company.I am still considered the NEW GUY after being with the company for 12 years.

I'm a surveyor - build bridges. Currently:

AudubonBridge_ShoreView_042706.jpg

Audubon Bridge - Louisiana

Soon to be this one:

ChamplainBridge.jpg

Lake Champlain Bridge - upstate NY

Both pics are artists renderings, of course.

i am a brick mason have been for 12 years. i love my job.:D

Graphic Designer for Jersey Mike's Franchise systems. Some of you probably have eaten there... they have 450 stores I would hope so!

I've never had Jersey Mike's, but I have heard of them.

I'm a tire guy. Sales, installation, generally smelling like 'em.

I am a telephone cable repairman, best job in the world for me, don't care for the company I work for anymore but I love my job.

Back