JEEP CLUB!!!

Jeepin91

Where is there a 4x4 club for jeeps in Oregon? I want to go on some runs and stuff. Its even rare to see a jacked up jeep in portland.

Anybody from around here that has some ideas for me? [addsig]

Working on starting a Jeep Clup here in Erwin, Tennesse. You might think about this yourself out there. Tug[addsig]

I need help on this Bounty Hunter! I will send you an private message with my personal info so maybe you can get in touch. Tug[addsig]

Bounty hunter, I'm here in illinois, got any information on your club?

thanks
pinaplebob[addsig]

We NEED a section:

The elders, shall pick the title, but the "line" should be:::

FAQ: JEEPZ.com community saturation,
Our responsibility to find fellow Jeepsters, in
every County, of every State.

Join FORCE, and share the spoils of our Good Tactics and common sense respect,
to insure our continued use of Public Lands and meeting new Good Friends,
who will be there to the end!

( With the needed TUG, to get us out the hole we have dug ourselves into,
and if we find ourselves with a BOUNTY on our head, then a quick key on the "MIKE" & ,

RADIO CALL>> Will insure your, our, SUCCESS! :)

"""""""TUG,,,,,TUG,,,,,Tug,,,,,
BOUNTY,,,,,,,,,BOUNTY,,,,,,,
DINGUS,,,,,,DINGUS,,,,,,,
JEEPSTERS,,,,,,,JEEPSTERS,,,,,,,

This is K-9 Rescue,,,,,,,, OVER,

This is K-9 Rescue,,,,,,,, OVER,,,,,,,, HOW YOU COPY?

I'm go'n in.... Follow Me....

SHAME ON US,,,,,
IF WE WILL NOT ACT AGAINST, "RICH MAN RIGHTS".

Wherever you are, read, learn, share, and fight
for the rights that our fore fathers died for,
OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO EXPLORE!!
CONQUER and RE-CLAIM, by force WHEN NECESSARY.

OK. Minus the "Bravido", we can all imagine the strength of buying and sharing power we would have, things we have already gained by being here.

Let us not answer the same questions over and over, let us claim our communities as "SAFE HAVEN" for those we know and love.

[addsig]

Dang it man you do have a way to see and say what I am thinking. I to am very passionate about fighting if I must for the right to go into public lands and roll around in my Jeep.

I to want to start a new area club for the many off road machines around here. To help police the ones that do go out and protect the land as much as the safty of all who follow.

What would be the chance of branch locals of Jeepz.com clubs popping up all over the country and world for that matter. Tread Lightly be the goal for training the full sized off roaders everywhere. Keeping our sport pure and clean as it can be anyway. Shareing the land with the tree huggers and free sprits of the world.

Hey Raven what is the chance of useing the Jeepz.com platform in our local areas. Useing this webb site as the home for all the branch clubs. Am I going to far if so just say set back and hold on there. It is just that this is the best of the Jeep sites and I have been haunting them all, at least the big ones and if I am going to tie to any webb site you have the one I want to be with.

We can open the public lands but it will take an undieing effort on all of our part. like the man said!

Wherever you are, read, learn, share, and fight
for the rights that our fore fathers died for,
OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO EXPLORE!!
CONQUER and RE-CLAIM, by force WHEN NECESSARY.
SHAME ON US,,,,,
IF WE WILL NOT ACT AGAINST, "RICH MAN RIGHTS".
Later tug[addsig]

Bounty, I'm in Illinois also, got some club info? :cool: :evil: [addsig]

Southern Illinois Jeep Association (SIJA) at www.sija.org . We are currently fighting a Forest Service proposal that will severely limit our access to the Shawnee National Forest, which covers most of Southern Illinois, you can read more on our forums.

What area of IL you guys in? I'm near St. Louis.[addsig]

by any chance do you own a red jeep with a black soft top? One cruised by me the other day with that club sticker on it.[addsig]

Hey Bounty, I go to school at SIU. Any chance I can meet up with you? I wont have my Jeep down here for a while because i'm bringing my Corvette down, but I'd still like to be part of the club and help us use Shawnee. Thanks a lot! -Mike :-D [addsig]

hey bounty, just saw your pics, very cool rig, you were in front of me the other night by wallyworld, I was in a primer gray yj, are you from belleville. I'd like to join the club. :-D :-x :evil: [addsig]

Belleville, cool, we've got several members from Belleville. I think I know who you saw, his nickname on our forum is High Voltage if you want to contact him. He drives a red TJ, black soft top, aluminum centerline rims, winch on front.

SIUC or SIUE? My wife and I went to SIUC, and you're right in the heart of the Shawnee. It's awesome down there. Either way, you're in our area.

If you guys are interested, our club is having a meeting this Sunday in Waterloo, IL, at 3pm. You can get directions over on our forums. Glad to have you aboard.[addsig]

Jeepin91, here's some Oregon Jeep and/or 4wd clubs :-D
Jolly Jeepers
Brush Busters (may be Brush Hackers), contact tama@teleport.com
Cascade Range Runners, contact kc7lpp@empnet.com
Junction City Jeepers, contact JCJeeper2@aol.com
Oregon's muddin 4 fun, contact mudrunnin@aol.com
the outlaw 4x4s, contact jeepndan@NWinfo.net
X-treme off roaders, contact virton@rosenet.net

There's probably more out there, just do a web search. Many of the main 4x4 sites have club listings that will come up in a search. Hope you find what you're looking for :-D [addsig]

Back