Kick butt new Grand Cherokee commercial

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
This new Grand Cherokee commercial seems to be right on the money. It introduces the new Jeep slogan "The things we make, make us."

From the official press release, "The all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a symbol of the new Chrysler Group and the first all-new vehicle to come during the alliance with Fiat SpA. The first advertising spot for the Jeep Grand Cherokee, scheduled to air Friday, June 11, takes viewers through a time when America was known for craftsmanship, quality and personal pride - something that has been missing in this country and the automotive industry, until now."

That is a great commercial. I'm wishing that some of the Chrysler , Dodge and Jeep products gets the Pininfarina package. Then, you will really appreciate craftmanship.

Not quite the wagon it USEd ta be, but not bad. Here's one of the first commercials . . . it shows the first Jeep wagon

Oh, and speaking the '11 GC, I saw a bunch of them driving down I-69 outside of Lansing, all covered in mud. Three groups of three.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 449
Back