1. Im BACK!! been a while

Hey everyone! i miss ya'll! Its been some time since i've been on here and i cant remember my old user name although i really wish i could! pretty sure it was CJ something. .. haha
    Maybe a moderator can help me out with that. But anyways
    My name is justin and im living up in Tacoma, WA now.
    I was previously located down in Lake Havasu city, AZ and was doing a full tear down and rebuild on my 63 CJ5. Got a lot of useful help here. I was 15 - 16 then. I am now 23. That jeep is sitting down there in storage and i miss it! haha
    But yah so im in TAcoma now and i have a 2004 Jeep Cherokee and my g/f i live with has a 92 Jeep wrangler sahara edition. Both of which are broke down!!
    I am in need of some help with getting them going again, is there anyone local to here that is in a position to possibly make a little money and help a fellow jeepster with some work on his rides.
    If not i'll still be posting b/c im sure i'll have many a answers need to a many of questions!! ITs nice to be back again!

JVninja

Re: Im BACK!! been a while

Welcome back Jveit.

Let me know what email address you signed up with before and I'll do some research. You can also browse the member list Jeepz.com - Members List

Post what you're Jeeps are doing and we'll help out.
    My 2005 Wrangler Build Thread

“He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.” -Compressions 8.7:1

Aw man. its been soooo long.... i remember you though! you've been around a while.. You can only search by email eh? not by name or anything? I hate to admit this openly over the forum, but i was young and my email just may have been sooperyosh at hotmail or sxyskaterdude at hotmail ... haha but yah i'll think about it for a hot minute. let me know if they're is any other way to search. imma scroll thru the user names but they're sure are allot!
    Thank you Terry!
    JV

ps . it wouldnt let me type in a normal email b/c im a noob poster again!! eeek

OMG !! i was searching thru arizona people and i found it!! its a miracle!! it was JeeProStyle . . haha thats awesome! now only if i can remember the password......been a while too. says like 2004 . sounds about right. and its got my info on it! from Wa and AZ 1963 cj 5. its gotta be me!
    If anyone can help me out with getting logged back on as myself i would greatly appriciate it!

Yep, jeeprostyle was the username. Just go here:
    Jeepz.com - Lost Password Recovery Form

and it will resend the password to your sooperyosh email. If you don't have access to that email just PM me and I'll change it.
    My 2005 Wrangler Build Thread

“He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.” -Compressions 8.7:1

yah definitly dont have access to that email anymore . haha but i remember the password!! woot :)
    1963 jeep cj-5, mostly stock . . . . for now, hehe