Worst stuck

Sully

I was just looking around at other web sites reading about other peoples worst stucks.Some are just hillarious.So what is your worst stuck??? Later :wink: Sully[addsig]

knock on wood, never been stuck yet. :) hope to keep it that way too.[addsig]

I've had a few bad ones. Hours wadding in below freezing water, and whatnot. But the worst had to happen when my friend took his cargo van mudding one day, yes cargo van. He was only about six inches deep in mud when I got there. My TJ couldn't even move him, so I had to get my CJ-5 (with no top, and its snowing). It took an hour to get him out. Just goes to show you the only van that needs to be offroad is the A-Team van!!! :-D [addsig]

what are some of the sites that you are going to sully ? i would like to go and read them.... im up for a good laugh... hehe bye bye [addsig]

One lazy day in college my buddy decided to join me and my TJ playing in the mud with his 85 Chevy Nova. That was hilarious until the engine stopped working and we had to push it all the way back to the apt.[addsig]

WOW Deja Vu :-O Didn't carriss just start a thread like this? :p [addsig]

Maybe try this: <a href = "http://www.truckworld.com/Stuck-Of-The-Month/stuck-trucks.html">stuck link</a> :) Thanks for the info Sully!

edited by: Quinners, Feb 17, 2003 - 02:29 PM[addsig]

I gotta agree, if you've never been stuck then you've never really been wheelin in my opinion. That's just a part of it, testin the limits of your ride and sometimes just bein a big dumba$$[addsig]

i buried the back wheels of the YJ once to the frame, burnt out a clutch gettin it out (turned out to be poor workmanship or something and they replaced it free of charge) as well as got a honda passport and a bronco that were trying to help stuck. 3 buried vehicles, one tahts clutchless lol. a nice little TJ came along with a winch and for 50 bucks apiece took care of each of us. ironically i was only down there getting the other 2 out, then as i was leaving i got buried and they got stuck helping me lol.[addsig]

Never stuck, why not? Man you are rideing the fence if you aint been stuck. Smart I agree you are a very smart person. I respect you a bunch. However you need to push the limits just bit there my friend. Go deeper and climb higher. tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 18, 2003 - 12:03 AM[addsig]

I high centered my jeep the very first day I got it. I knew then that I needed a lift and some bigger tires hehe. Luckily I had a buddy jeepin with me and he gave me a nudge with his jeep and that was enough to get me going again. Although not the worst stuck it was kind of funny. My friend was like, "See jeeps aren't invincible...." I thought to myself, "When I get done with this one it nearly will be.."[addsig]

Back