Snow II !!!

PASmokeater

I just thought I'd show you all what it looked like here. I didn't get a chance to play, I had a lot of shoveling to do. But rest assured that tomorrow I have off from work, and I'll be out there playing. lol

Rob

This is my neighbors car. I don't think he's going anywhere for a while.

image-missing.png

This is the pile that came out of my two car driveway

image-missing.png

This is a shot of my back yard

image-missing.png

SNOW !!!

image-missing.png

My two 4x4s

image-missing.png

This is the street that I live on

image-missing.png

View from my front porch

image-missing.png

:p :cool: :)

edited by: PASmokeater, Feb 17, 2003 - 09:36 PM[addsig]

god i wish i lived by you i wanna see snow1
!! never have b4!!!! :-D

will you adopt me lololol im a good cook!!

edited by: PantherChick, Feb 17, 2003 - 09:35 PM[addsig]

ILL BE 16 IN 20 DAYS... SOON TO BE 16 HEHE... I CANT WAIT.. AND YOU WONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME FOR TO LONG... :)

edited by: PantherChick, Feb 17, 2003 - 10:01 PM[addsig]

Hey Tug...I've been on...just at odd hours lol....here's my new email address....PASmokeater@comcast.net, in case anyone wants it
lol

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

Haha....in 19 days I will be 21!!! BIG TWO ONE YEAHHHHHH GONNNNA GEEEEETTTT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BLAZED!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry I wont be driving my jeep...I'll probably just park it and take off all the tires just so I wont be tempted hehe.[addsig]

I'll be 35 in 10 days. And I still get carded for booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got carded last night!!!![addsig]

I can't remember what happended last week sometimes never mind when I was 21.....LOL :lol: :lol: .......Bullet[addsig]

Yeah thats what my home town looks like too....I just had to push a guys mercedes out of a parking spot cause they havent plowed the lot at work yet. I am glad I picked the right DC product.[addsig]

It's looking like that here to, been snowing for 4 day stright

:cool: [addsig]

i turned 21 last month :) :) lets just say... i havnt been sober in a couple of weeks...

AA anyone lol

going to look at my first jeep sunday, dads boss owns it....

:) :)

:-D :-D [addsig]

Back