Why Jeep?

zandor

Hello there, I am taking an ad class ad I am making an ad for Jeep. I guess what I really need to know is what is the one reason you would buy a jeep over any other vehicle?

Thanks everyone.

It's the best 4wd out of the box. Go anywhere anytime.
Tough to say it better than that! Jeeps have been used all around the world to get people where other vehicles can't.
If you get an A are you going to take us all out for a drink?;)

Why Jeep? Growing up as a military brat, Jeeps are what my heros drove. They are very dependable and versitile. The go anywhere do anything vehicle.
Once you get behind the wheel you're a kid again riding you bike through the woods jumping creeks and tracking mud all over the neighbor hood.
IDK its pretty hard to explain. It different for everyone.

I love to be out off road just taking in the scenery, and being able to ride to somewhere others may not..Doors off, topless, and sun shining..

One thing I have heard is the fact that it's American made which makes it easy to work on. I also hear that it has high ground clearance and that the short wheel base gives it an excellent turning radius.

just got the fever,its my escape machine,hit the trail and leave the rest of the world behind me for a little while, dont need no alcohol or drugs once I grab that wheel,its good **** man. Takes me to places of serenity,and solitude,or takes me to places where the adrinalin just a pumps full throttle.Best thing I ever did was get a jeep.

One thing I have heard is the fact that it's American made which makes it easy to work on. I also hear that it has high ground clearance and that the short wheel base gives it an excellent turning radius.

Short wheel base is one of many reasons it is so good off road,along with the ground clearance.That is only a few reason to figure it out completly ask some one you see to take you for ride.Then and only then will you truley understand.How many people do you see driving a car that waves at every other car of the same make?Most Jeep people act more like a family.I have walked up to starngers in parking lots and started talking to them about the Jeep like we where grade school friends.How many people do you see that will park a half a mile away from a store just to park near another Jeep.The only thing close to the Jeep family feeling would be Bikes.It just feels so free and puts a smile on every Jeep drivers face.

How many people do you see driving a car that waves at every other car of the same make?Most Jeep people act more like a family.I have walked up to starngers in parking lots and started talking to them about the Jeep like we where grade school friends.How many people do you see that will park a half a mile away from a store just to park near another Jeep.The only thing close to the Jeep family feeling would be Bikes.It just feels so free and puts a smile on every Jeep drivers face.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Hello there, I am taking an ad class ad I am making an ad for Jeep. I guess what I really need to know is what is the one reason you would buy a jeep over any other vehicle?

Thanks everyone.

They go everywhere

there easy to work on

all I own are jeeps

1947 willys military ambulance waiting rebuild

1954 willys cj3b

1976 dj5 rhd

1981 dj5 rhd

1988 xj

1991 xj rhd

2006 kj

Need a good jeep commercial come see me :shades::p:D:lol:

Oh almost forgot just promise not to tell the wife:D

The girls lovem:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See ya on the trails
jeepsmiliegrin-1.gif
yj-1.gif
sigpic11351_3-1.gif
:D

and the most important you can clean the whole jeep inside and out at the carwash

Last edited:
capable
economical
fixable in the field

when you stray from that KISS principal you lose wars and have Jettas instead of VW Bugs and Escalades posing as war machines.

They have no power windows, no power seats, no power mirror. In other words very little power anything. But also very little to go wrong.

Also, how many other vehicles can you so easily change out the bumpers, fenders, put a lift on, add lights etc etc etc. There are whole websites and catalogs dedicated to add-ons for the short wheel base jeeps. Very customizable.

Most recognizable vehicle in the world
Legacy as a wartime vehicle associated with heroism ( M.A.S.H.)
Associated with good times and fun people, smile faced spare tire covers
Unstoppable off road vehicles

my 2 cents

my family has them because they are dependable and safe for the wife and kids. they get decent gas mileage for the amount of fun they are and you can be sure that it will make it to where ever you are going. the kids are especially fond of the bikini top on the wrangler for long trips.

we have driven our jeeps across the usa, a few times, with no problems.

Thanks everyone.

Becuase *****'s drive Volkwagons... I'm no *****

Where do I start?

Basically, they are completely unlike anything else on or off the road. The do-it-all, go anywhere in any weather vehicle. Easy to drive, maneuver and park. You can take the top down like many other convertibles, but how many other convertibles can you take the doors off of AND not just enjoy looking at the hills and streams, but engage 4wd and drive right into them?

They were born to serve this country and have done so with distinction. I dare say that their military history is unsurpassed by any other wheeled vehicle. Period.

Jeeps now hold the record for longest production run of any automobile without a major design change. By that, I mean you can park a 1941 right next to a 2011 and without question recognize them as the same basic vehicle. That speaks volumes.

You can use them for anything from grocery-getting to rock crawling. On road, off road. Top on, top off. Doors on, doors off. Versatility is the word.

As mentioned before, Jeepers are all family. Before I go further, do not confuse a Jeeper with a Jeep owner....there is a BIG difference. A Jeeper always waves to other Jeepers, never leaves another Jeeper stranded and engages in conversation with complete "stranger" Jeepers. Much like a fraternity. A Jeep owner is just that...a regular person who simply happens to own a Jeep.

If I had to sum up Jeeps in one word, it would be Freedom. The cool thing is, most of the freedoms I enjoy in and with my Jeep are owed to jeeps of the past.......the jeeps that helped move our troops and materiel to win wars to protect our freedom.

Last edited:
Back