Should have seen it coming

54cj3b

:xSome idiots tried breaking in my garage to get my flatie last night little did they know my bedrooms over garage
climbed out my window armed with my 12 gauge they ran like hell but I got 2 shots out the back of their truck looked like Swiss cheese now I will know when I find them with their truck full of holes:shades:
Now I think they know better than messin with my B
never thought the swat team would come lmao :shock:
stupid neighbor thought we were under attack :p

I love the make my day law :lol: cops asked why I fired told him we thought our lives were in danger hell they had cut a big ass hole in my garage door to get in it :shades:covered my butt bigtime
my property is posted very clear no trespass trespassers will be shot up here in the mountains its just the way it is
cost me $800. today for a new door:x

Last edited:

Wow I dont know how to respond.

Congratulations? On running them off.

Sorry? For the loss of your door.

Glad you caught them before they ripped you off.

Around here, you can't use deadly force to protect property, only to protect a life.

Home owner has shotgun...and thieves know this...results in...less crime and less thieves.

Good for you 54cj3b!

Larry

well they arrested the 2 #@#$ after the kids father called me to pay for his tailgate ,I told him meet me here with his son and friend , yes I called the sheriffs office they were both locked up ,dad was dumb founded when the sheriff told him he don't have a prayers chance of being reimbursed for damage to his truck due to the fact of felony breaking and entry and he is liable for his sons actions
I intend on pressing charges to the fullest and suing for damages and emotional distress
these 2 boys have been breaking into homes for the last 3 months so they will probably see at least 5 years
I do have to say some people are just so stupid ,pay for his tailgate LMAO:D

LOL! That is great!! What did the kid tell his dad happened to the truck? That you just shot it for no reason, or what? Or did he actually tell his dad what really happened and his dad was dumb enough to call anyway? This is the best thing I've read all day. I hope you are well compensated for your trouble.

It's no wonder the kids goin' to jail with an ol'man as dumb as that.(must be hereditary).Hope you get some cash for your damaged door!!
I wonder how the Sheriff kept a straight face.:rofl:

Glad to see your getting a little justice! People are simply amazing some times,I dont put anything past them.

Really don't have any idea what the stupid kid told his father and don't really care , I was just glad the father was just stupid enough to bring his kid here to meet the sheriff . Just found out they hit my buddy's house 5 houses down about week ago and took 3 dirt bikes, wonder where they were stashing the stuff , after looking over every thing in garage they got about $2500. in tools, I had on my shop cart , ins company is coming today for the door so I guess they'll cover my tools too ,unless there recovered
I'm just glad they didn't touch the willys and my tool box , court is set for Wednesday , I hope they bury these 2

personally I think somebody should give you a medal,a ribbon,a pat on the back,or somethin:party:

Are these kids over 18?

Congrats on ending their crime spree. Good idea getting them to all meet at your house.

both 19 in Colorado the parents can be liable up to age 21
ins adjuster came out today he didn't look at 1 thing he just said so......
how much you think your out . It went right over my head then he said give me a number so I told him $800 for the door and about $2500 for the missing tools he said $3300? I said yes he looked at me and said that's not enough I was like huh he said again its not enough I'm like what you mean that's what I'm out he said no it isn't your out $8765. he cut me a check and walked back to his car and left I'm still in shock

DID I MISS SOMETHING:scratch:

no idea but that is badass!!!!

fix that ol' jeep up

:?|No jail time wheres the justice all they got was 1000 hours community service with probation and have 90 days to reimburse everyone involved for their loses that's a slap on the wrist for felony B&E
Just aint right whats next armed robbery

Don't you know those poor boys might be traumatized by being held totally responsible for their actions?

No matter you and countless others have had your lives turned upside down.

No matter these punks will probably do the same and more as they become more adept at crime.

No matter liberal cities and states in this country have laws with no bite and are often not even enforced.

No matter corrupt judges and lawyers have taken over our great country.

I feel your pain...and that's no Clintonism.

Larry

Back