push ,push,push.

If you feel like swinging into Michigan, the Mounds ORV park in Genesee County is a pretty fun place to hit. It's about two hours north on I-75 once you hit the Michigan border. There is a moderate scramble area, and the trails backwoods and otherwise are designed for both the mudder on 44s, and the Jeep on 30s.

http://www.geneseecountyparks.org/pdf/orvmap_bw.pdf - A map.

Hope this helps. I know it's a bit out of the way, but it's what we've got on the East side of the state, and I've had a heck of a good time out there :D

Out of the way places is where I like to go,thinks for the info.Do they have camping there,or some where close by. I plan on camping through out this little journey I have planned.
I got to thinking about info and sites to go to that I acquire through this thread,of getting on google ,and getting a map of the part of the state these places are located in and posting it with the thread.But I dont know how to go about it since my computor skills are not quite up to par yet.Guess that well be todays mission,thinks a lot for the info.

Out of the way places is where I like to go,thinks for the info.Do they have camping there,or some where close by. I plan on camping through out this little journey I have planned.
I got to thinking about info and sites to go to that I acquire through this thread,of getting on google ,and getting a map of the part of the state these places are located in and posting it with the thread.But I dont know how to go about it since my computor skills are not quite up to par yet.Guess that well be todays mission,thinks a lot for the info.

When you gbet to the map, look in the upper right hand carner, You'll see a bar that says "link" or something like that. Copy and past the entire thing and post it as a link on here. DON'T copy and past the address at the very top of your browser as the only thing that will link is the view of the US.

Ok, thanks I'll give it a try and hope I dont end up screwing it up,on second thought maybe I better get some one to help me out with it a little bit,your dealing with the handicapped here {which is me unfortunately}The copy and paste stuff I havent done yet,and my patientce wears really thin with this lap top at times.

Back