Fly your colors!

Tug-n-pull

Raven13xxx was out when I had mine made up. This is my Jeepz sticker on windshield. Hope it looks ok and I added team cause I hope i am part of the team here. Tug
image-missing.png

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 19, 2003 - 10:47 PM[addsig]

TUG! that's cool! I'll give you my address... can you send me one? -Mike :-D [addsig]

Wish i had a window worthy of that sticker,lets see chevy over there,saturn over there,nothing compares to a jeep.:wink: Sully[addsig]

not only are you part of the team, you're the captain with all those posts! :) keep up the good work... i'll get pics of my jeepz.com stickers ASAP[addsig]

I'm jealous.......lol I want an unavailable image sticker on my windshield :lol: :lol: ....Bullet[addsig]

Well it was here, Now it is gone. Beats me! So did I do something to offend, or wrong? Later tug :-?

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Feb 19, 2003 - 09:34 PM[addsig]

Well here it is from a different angle let see if it will fly. I do not sell these or make them to give away it was a one time shot by a friend of mine. You can get em from Rave13xxx I would have got one from him but they were none when I last ask him about them. I had this one in the works to get him a new line of supply if he wanted. Just too some time. How ever for the 4 banger fans out there I have a special sticker being made up for you all. give me a day or two. tug :cool: [addsig]

Tug I like the look of it.........Bullet[addsig]

Thanks Bullet, I feel sort of proud and people ask what is that for? Other jeepers go looking for a pen maybe we will get more new members out of this. We all need to fly the colors. Tug[addsig]

Tug maybe underneath Team Jeepz.com you could put your name Tug-N-Pull in smaller letters so when people sign on they would know who they saw? Just my scary mind at work again :lol: .......Bullet

edited by: Bullet3600, Feb 19, 2003 - 11:40 PM[addsig]

very cool look tug. I hope to get one soon from raven. :-O :-O :-O :-O [addsig]

Back