So what's on your Christmas list?

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking forward to a long reach floor jack so that I can stop using my cheapo jack on top of a pile of bricks. What are you guys hoping for?

I asked Santa for 2 quarter pannels and 2 rocker pannels. I think I've been good all year but I am biased. I wonder if Santa's got a Jeep?

This year I am more tool oriented than parts, asked for;
a new welding helmet with auto dim and variable shade
a biscuit jointer (starting to take up furnature making becuase I need another hobby, I don't)
a Ctek battery charger for sealed dry cell battery's
3 plane 6" vise and some end mills for my drill press to do minimal machine work

Nothing for the Jeep right now,but I wish a Honda 450R would appear under the tree.:p

wishing for a winch for the cj-7 and a new set of headers for the 383 under the hood and a nice set of swamper boggers

Attachments

• 1206101328.jpg
    1206101328.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 85

I'm wishing for a front and rear 4:10 or 4:11 gears.

a shiny new novak shifter cable would be nice!!!

i would like that little piece of metal that goes across the hardtop inner plastic that is riveted to the hardtop. that would be awesome

that and to find that damn short to ground so my center gauges would work

Sneaked into the house and put 2 boxes under the Christmas tree.. Labels read To Dad, From Dad

Cant wait to see wait I bought myself, but from the size of the boxes me thinks its a 2.5" Lift kit for the TJ

I'd also like a little time and fair weather to get mine going.

the Axial SCX10 Dingo TR scale jeep Wrangler Rubicon with scale winch, aftermarket beadlocks, and any other scaled down accessaries they make for it that is available at my local hobby shop and a '92 XJ cherokee body shell and the Traxxas Summit the 8.5 inch aftermarket tires and beadlocks and a winch for it as well

New tires and long arm lift. lol both of which i need

Tires are bald, and lift is so i want be riding on the stock suspension anymore

Back