Post #1000 for Tug!

Tug-n-pull

Ok I have not missed reading a single post on the Jeepz.com board in my time here. I have been personaly in touch with many of you and feel I have learned very much form so many of you. Hopeing that I have not become to much of a bother, and have at least given some of what I have taken back to you all.

I am guilty of being very loyal to what ever I do. Quinters said "Jeeping is after all a life style." Many do not get it. I do and I am proud to be a part of this. When I started out here I did not know what kind of Jeep I even had much less what kind of transfer case I was running. You have taught me so much.

I owe a lot to many of you and I offer my thanks. You are the cream of the crop when it comes to the Jeep Thing. Keep up the good work and even the harshest of words for me were welcomed as we learn alot form our mistakes.

Closeing on this post remember how many sites that are wasted on soap opera type stuff, and when you feel the need to get personal and bicker about childish school yard crap. Just do what is right! To resort to name calling is a desprate attempt for a small mind to express itself. Keep Jeepz Clean and a learning, shareing site! Takeing a nice long break from this for a while! Tug
:) [addsig]

Congratulations on your mildstone accomplishment, I agree that this is by far and away the best jeep site on the net. So how many posts do you need to move up from trail leader anyways?............Bullet[addsig]

sounds good to me...pick up a dictionary during your break.[addsig]

Good job tug, I'm pretty new in here, hope to learn more about my jeep too! ;-) :-D :cool: Did you ever get a chance to check out the seat info I gave you?

edited by: monsterrd, Feb 23, 2003 - 01:06 PM[addsig]

Congrats Tug!! :-D When did you sign up for the Jeepz.com i bet it's been awhile! :-D Keep Pullin' n Tuggin'! :-D :evil: [addsig]

great job tug. owning a jeep.....all the extra money you got. reading all the posts....all the extra time you got. replying to a 1,000 posts.......priceless.[addsig]

1000 posts, that's great!

Wow...I've got some serious catching up to do! :cool:

Tulip[addsig]

congrats....party at tugs and he's buying the beer!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :-D :-D :-? :-D :-D [addsig]

1000 posts and you STILL don't get 5 stars???? What a rip! :-D [addsig]

Thanks for all of your support, Private messages and post were all very nice. Natty I cant spell and that is ok but thanks for the advice. This is to much fun to miss out on, so party on dude. I have said it before if there is anything I could do to help here I would. Just let me know. tug[addsig]

Happy 1000 tug,sorry I havent been on in a few days. :wink: Sully[addsig]

I thought you were finished posting for a while...so I thought I'd add a little incentive to keep your streak alive. Just playing around with you to see if you'd post 1001. And now you're up to 1014. I'm sure it didn't take those wise cracks to continue correspondence...but I figured it would help out. Keep on postin'...no matter how you spell it...it's a unique perspective to view the world.[addsig]

And a fifth star wouldn't be the worst trophy for all that typing...Mr. Moderator Man...[addsig]

Back