I braved the big blizzard this past Friday....

barefootsouljo

and I completely appreciate my Jeep and am in love with it even more! I had a race I couldn't miss over in La Crosse on Sunday, so I left Friday night thinking I might beat the storm. No dice. It's normally a 1.5 hour drive and took me twice that, but I never came close to the ditches or danger. I kept it in 4hi and just took it slow and steady as was everyone else on the road. My only issue was my driver side windshield wiper was constantly freezing up. I would have to pull over every 15-20 minutes to clear it. Are there any suggestions for different winter wipers?

Wiper blades on Jeep's dont seem to last.How old are they you may just need new ones.Also check your defroster make sure nothing is clogged and stopping that side from getting heat.Currently I am running Rain X wipers but they have not seen snow yet this year.

I agree about them not lasting, seems like I'm always putting wipers on. I've been using the rainx de-icer and it's been doing fine here. We've had some snow and it's been 20degrees or less last couple days.

Back