HiHood

"VISUALLY CHALLANGED" :twisted:

Why, those dirty rotten @#%*@#@!!@##*!!!!:evil::x

and here's one for you who agree with them :p

Alright, my rant is over:shades:

JP MAG you just lost my subscription HOW DARE THEM DISS MY FRIGGIN B
flip-1.jpg

At least my 54 is all American Stick that in your pipe and smoke it JP MAG

:shock:Guess you haven't read JP MAG Yet!

after you do you probably wont touch another after that , it's just sickening

JP MAGAZINE IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING A LOT OF IT"S READERS (SHAME ON THE EDITORS)

CJ3B Bulletin Board -> RANT JP Mag

I threw mine in fire place this morn and canceled my subscription Call my flat fender ugly :x

I know what you mean....I've been noticing more & more lately that their opinoins & so called humor seems to be geared twds highschoolers...everything with them has to be a piece of cr**....I thought it was just me turning into an old crumudgeon.(well it could be that too)

opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one, and they all stink.

Not a fan of JP mag to begin with so their opinions are lost on me. I prefer performance and utility over visual appearence

opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one, and they all stink.

Not a fan of JP mag to begin with so their opinions are lost on me. I prefer performance and utility over visual appearence

Well said! Been a jeepin since 89 and although I have loved them all a lot of folks did not see and don't see the beauty we do in our jeeps. A few years back JP did a hit piece on the Rubicon edition jeeps. That was when my subscription was canceled. Seems pretty strange for a jeep magazine to dis any jeep at any time. JP seems to be good at this.

I am hoping that they hate themselves right out of print.:lol:

So jp magazine said something bad about a jeep,so if any one wants to know what it is ,I gues we all need to go out and buy a jp magazine cause you cannt answer a simple question on a thread that you posted.

So jp magazine said something bad about a jeep,so if any one wants to know what it is ,I gues we all need to go out and buy a jp magazine cause you cannt answer a simple question on a thread that you posted.

It is called reading.

If you read the first post which states that JP called the CJ3B "Visually Challenged".

I never stated what they said about my TJ, and by the way you are asking I wouldn't pass it along anyway.

What is with the Tude anyway? And for that matter where do you get off talking that way to anyone? If you spoke that way to me in person you would find yourself getting up off the ground wondering what happened. Why not just ask a question instead of throwing your crap attitude at us? Wouldn't it have been better to just shut up than to step in and make an ass of yourself?

I never was any good at playing hangman in grade school,Looks like I havent gotten anybetter at it.

It is called reading.

If you read the first post which states that JP called the CJ3B "Visually Challenged".

I never stated what they said about my TJ, and by the way you are asking I wouldn't pass it along anyway.

excuse me for asking a question,it was unclear what they was talking about. At least I not guilty about flip flopping on what I say, you stated the above,2 minutes later you ask me why I didnt ask a question,maybe ya should leave the beer alone.
If anyone was offended ,,it wasnt intended.

Both of you chill this is not a boxing match , JP Mag said something many of us took offense to like our B's being ugly Others took offense cause what they said about other style jeeps , Its not a fighting match just a way to vent

JUST CHILL:shades:

I was buying magazines when I first got the jeep,but then I went out and bought this computor and learned how to use it ,and myself I can get all the information about jeeps that I need on the forums,so theres no need for me to buy magazines.
I think weather its a computor or a magazine,your always gonna run into a little bit of crap that dont just sit right. I'm guilty of getting a little sand in my shorts,on this forum but gotta weigh it out weather I can tolerate a little bit of bull**** compared to what I get out of it.
Hope you all have a good year!

excuse me for asking a question,it was unclear what they was talking about. At least I not guilty about flip flopping on what I say, you stated the above,2 minutes later you ask me why I didnt ask a question,maybe ya should leave the beer alone.
If anyone was offended ,,it wasnt intended.

It is not about asking a question it is the tone you asked it in. If you had spoken to me that way in person you would get knocked on your ass.

But since I am getting beat up by you and by the flat fender boys I say **** you all!!

BAN me Please ban me.

Nobody's beating up no one
gennybro did ask a question yes it could have been misconceived but I answered him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennybro
what to hell are ya all talking about?

icon_eek.gif
Guess you haven't read JP MAG Yet!

after you do you probably wont touch another after that , it's just sickening

JP MAGAZINE IS REALLY DISAPPOINTING A LOT OF IT"S READERS (SHAME ON THE EDITORS)

CJ3B Bulletin Board -> RANT JP Mag

I threw mine in fire place this morn and canceled my subscription Call my flat fender ugly
icon_mad.gif

I also added a link

if gennybro was addressing anyone it was me not you he was frustrated cause he didn't understand what we were talking about
having an attitude gets you no where
if you see a tone in someones text you don't like

just avoid answering it

it's that simple

So just drop it!!

YIKES, everybody needs to EASE OFF THEM HAMMERS!!! :shades:

All I posted was that JP mag called my Jeep "visually challenged" and I didn't like it. Ain't no big deal, I ain't getting rid of it cause a batch of pencil pushin city la la 's don't like my Jeep. Who gives a rat's behind anyways. I actually thought it was FUNNY.

If someone gets sour over that then take a friggin chill pill, and get the hypertension under control. :roll:

Since this is all your fault,I think you should sponser a beer summit for everyone involved with this thread. Hugs and coldies for everybody,Hell ya. I'll take bud in a bottle please.

Since this is all your fault,I think you should sponser a beer summit for everyone involved with this thread. Hugs and coldies for everybody,Hell ya. I'll take bud in a bottle please.

Lo siento, my amigo, but I neither consume nor assist in the consumption of alcohlic beverages or any other drug not prescribed by a doctor.:shock:

Jeeps & alcohol do NOT mix.

Darn:cry:,and we all was starting to like you,but exellent code of conduct,booze and any kind of power equipment is no good.

Back