Serious accident involving a fellow jeeper near me

this is the latest update on Steve reported on the DeJA web page:

"I just came back from the hospital and there is still no change. His fever was up slightly again and they are still keeping a close eye on him. They said his lungs are doing better and he is trying to breath more on his own so that is a good sign. That's about it."

I'll let ya know when I hear anymore

[addsig]

hes a very lucky man, prayer from my house.[addsig]

image-missing.png

^^^^^^

Good reason to invest in a full cage...

I read about this guy on the jeepsunlimited forum...pretty sad. Glad to hear he is doing better though.[addsig]

Wow...he is a lucky guy for living through that! Hope he pulls through ok! I've got an XJ and would think that I'd be safer in a hard top, but...I can't help but think roll cage for even more support!!!

Viffer...[addsig]

You have the prayer's and support of my family, friends, and fellow jeepers of my community. I'll see what I can do on this end as far as financial help is concerned. I'm very happy to hear that he's alive... but it saddens me that this has happened. :-( [addsig]

Latest update on Steve taken from message board at Deja webpage

"I stopped by to see Steve last nite after work. The waiting room is packed with friends, Jeep friends, and family members; all are pulling for him.

Just before the visiting hour was over, I went in to see him. He slept peacefully and breathing on his own and occasionally assisted by ventilator (they just recently did that, which is a good sign). He just had a slight temp, otherwise his vitals were all good. His skin color/tone looks good. It looks like he is getting the oxygen he needs. His electrolytes were good. Bicarb was on the low side, and blood gas is a bit low. The reason for this is most likely due to the recent switch to breath on his own. His urine output is good, indicating his kidneys are functioning. He was scheduled to have another CAT scan today to monitor the aftermath of the head injury.

So all in all, Steve is slowly and surely recovering. Although it may not show much on the appearance, internally there are a lot of healing in progress. Thank you for caring, and please keep your thoughts and prayers coming. Happy trails.

Later,
Linyee"

Lets keep those prayers going and hope for the best [addsig]

Back