Just wanted to Introduce myself....

Howdy...welcome..have a good stay and don't be afraid to pipe in with any comments

Take 'er easy,

Hoss[addsig]

Welcome to the group Sammy, everyone is here to help with any and all questions you may have. I've benefitted greatly from the input many have given me, I personally like getting several diff answers to see which work better. Best of luck getting Jeezer repaired :) ........Bullet[addsig]

Real Jeep folk here. We hold Jeep Girls in highest reguards. One more lady Jeeper will be a welcomed view on may of our threads here. You will meet Quinters if you stick around. She is down Texas way and has a great looking TJ all did up with some serious mods most all done by her and her little buddy. She like you has a Jeepen buddy only hers in a Car Baby Seat. Again Welcome to the gang. :-D Tug.[addsig]

Welcome to the board, its a great place and youll get lots of help. Like tug said we all love Jeep Girls here. What year is your Jeep? It looks great except for the damage, but what jeep doesn't have any damage?

TARSI[addsig]

See I told you in your other post that we have a bunch of jeep guy that you would be hearing from! hehehe Tug[addsig]

It's kinda funny actually. Why doesn't anyone have webpages for their jeeps? Or am I not going to the right place?[addsig]

A whole webpage just for my Jeep......lol, Damn I just want it it to work right :lol: ........Bullet
20333598-1.jpg

edited by: Bullet3600, Feb 25, 2003 - 09:19 PM[addsig]

I think alot of people have site for their jeeps, but theyre just kinda secretive about them. I plan on making a site for my jeep, but dont have the time to do all that coding and stuff right now. Maybe come summer.....

TARSI[addsig]

welcome to the board. We have a big Jeepin paintball match coming up soon. :lol: :p [addsig]

Welcome - I have the same kind of dent on my front right fender. Mine was caused by an orange running out in front of me while having some fun in an orange grove down here in Fl. [addsig]

Back