Just wanted to Introduce myself....

Hey Girl!!! :-D Welcome to the little Jeep nuthouse on the web! Yeah (cheers) another "Jeepin Girl", that's a bonus...sorry to hear about your recent misadventures...that's always a bummer.

Where are you from in MI? I'm a transplant from MI (born in Escanaba / UP and graduated from Michigan State in 95)...I miss it at times...your snow pictures made me homesick. :-(

Well anyway, welcome aboard....Patti

[addsig]

Yep, welcome to our little insane world of jeepers! I have a website, hosted by this site, I'm slowly adding pictures, and it's my very first attempt on a website. Too bad about all the damage your jeep's encountered, and none of it caused off-road. That's what make's hurt a little more.
Oh well.

[addsig]

Welcome to the board. Nice Jeep, sorry to hear about the accident.

Just remember, the more scratches and dents the better they run. :-D :-D [addsig]

Hi, and welcome to the board. I third the motion that you are pretty hot. Um, I actually have a web site on cars domain.com

My Jeep page

Nice to see a good looking girl who likes mud.[addsig]

I have to agree with the running better. As long as it's above 25 degrees, the thing runs like a dream. It's getting kinda loud though (more so than before), I think I put a hole in the exhaust. As soon as I fix it up, the engine will blow! It sure has taught me a lot. In December I replaced a brake line. Now I know that doesn't sound like much, but it was a pretty big deal for me. While a lot of the stuff I HELP fix, I rarely do stuff on my own. I was in my garage, in muddy nasty mess under it...rocks in my hair...grease all over me, and brake fluid running down my arm. That's some sick, nasty, stuff...let me tell you what. I'm surprised how many of you are so close to Michigan. As for the florida orange...I wish that was what my damage was from...an orange! I wish that I would have had my camara with me to take pictures of what I did to the other car. It was bad...the tire was practically folded up underneath itself. Had I been going faster, I would have ripped the whole back end off. But oh well, life goes on. Jeezer isn't too mad at me ( I can tell when she is) lol. Anyway, thanks for the welcomes. :)
[addsig]

A hole in the exhaust? Well, that's the perfect excuse to go and get a turbo muffler or glass pack! :lol: [addsig]

you're pretty hot

Hahaha yeah I was like
image-missing.png
when I saw you and your jeep! ;-)

edited by: RayOvac, Feb 27, 2003 - 03:17 AM[addsig]

hey... i've actually seen your cardomain page before... a while back while browsing pages... I like the jeep life in you... you're a great addition to the family[addsig]

Hey Sammy! Welcome to the biggest internet insane asylum for Jeepaholics. I'm sorry to hear about Jeezer. I'm from northern Indiana... what part of MI are you from? Once more... Welcome! GR93 :-D

PS - It's unanimous (sp?).... anywho.... yeah, you're hot ;-)

edited by: GreenReaper93, Feb 27, 2003 - 06:32 AM[addsig]

Hey Sammy, always good to see a girl that's down with the Jeep spirit. Welcome to the board![addsig]

i'll go along with the trend and also say that you are VERY hot... and i like your jeep too :)[addsig]

Hey Sammy,nice jeep. Sorry to here about that accident. Hope it gets fixed soon. O ya welcome to jeepz. :wink: Later Sully[addsig]

I'm from Lapeer, MI...which is East of Flint but right now I'm away at school...near Grand Rapids. I can't believe I've been near Silver lake for almost 6 months and I haven't taken Jeezer there yet. If any of you know what I'm talking about, Silver lake is where all those white sand dunes are in Michigan (the only ones you can go wheelin on) This spring we're going for sure though. I'm transferring back home in May so I can save some $$$ and get some stuff fixed. Thanks for the posts, and the compliments ;-) [addsig]

Back