Just wanted to Introduce myself....

Nice ride! Yup nice ride!! So Sammy i love that decal To muddy to study! very cool! :-D :) see ya Steve.[addsig]

Hey Sammy! I'm in Elkhart. Been planning to head up to Silver Beach this summer. If you're heading up that way, be cool to meet ya and Jeezer. Take it easy! GR93 :) [addsig]

hey welcome get in sit down and hold on :-O :-O [addsig]

how does ray get those faces?

You mean like
image-missing.png
or
image-missing.png
???

I like this one
image-missing.png

anyway sorry man they are my "special" smileys hehe[addsig]

Let me know when you plan on going to Silver Lake...I'm not real sure yet what weekends exactly. We are going to go camping there, so we're making our reservations soon. I should know within a week when those reservations will be. I'll let ya know.
Sammy[addsig]

Great! sounds good. ;-) Keep in touch.... uh... here! I'll give ya my sn's for AIM and Yahoo.

Yahoo - snobordbob_2000
AIM - GreenReaper93

Take care! GR93 :-D [addsig]

how does ray get those faces?

Special? Like this?
image-missing.png

Oh by the way, Welcome 4wheelinHoney... This place is pretty helpfull... and may I say I HATE to see a nice vehicle wrecked like that... my heart sank!! The same thing happend to my Mustang... This is what happens when you hit a deer at 75 mph... If you see a deer out there... KILL IT!! For the sake of the lower Muscle Cars!!! :evil:
image-missing.png
Oh and you wanted sites? Here ya go...

edited by: Joopin\', Feb 28, 2003 - 06:50 PM[addsig]

image-missing.png

Tell me where you got that one!!!!!!!

OR ELSE
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
LOL, Im just kidding. I've been
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

edited by: bigTlilODD, Feb 28, 2003 - 05:31 PM[addsig]

Hahha Todd we need to get together and
image-missing.png
Hahahaha...only one bad thing about that though...sometimes ya gotta
image-missing.png

edited by: RayOvac, Feb 28, 2003 - 08:16 PM[addsig]

Just right click on any of the animated icons you like on this page, go to save picture as... then you got it. Dont worry its still animated... or you can post it like a picture...
image-missing.png

edited by: Joopin\', Feb 28, 2003 - 08:45 PM[addsig]

What a nice car. I feel so bad...have you fixed it? As for everyone worried about code, there are a ton of ways to make web pages without code. Cardomain for one is simple, or if you download netscape naviagor 7.2 (I think) there is a composer program in it that is extremely easy to create. I'm might not be able to put my jeep back together, but I can show pictures on a webpage of when I am. Some of your jeeps are so impressive...show 'em off!!!
[addsig]

I'm gonna fix it this spring... I already put a new radiator in it so I can drive it... it's gonna be expensive, just for the parts! I plan on doing all the work to save some money. What you should do is go look in a junkyard for the fenders you need... I just found one here in Jersey that is ALL JEEPS... I am finally going there tomorrow morning with a fist full of cash money. You could get the parts you need for a fraction of the price! Maybe if your lucky you can actually get red fenders! Good luck with that, your a rare breed Sammy, it's not often to see a female into cars more than just looking at them! Very attractive trait to all us gearheads![addsig]

Hey Sammy, I just got back from an all jeep junkyard here in jersey and I noticed a pair of red yj fenders... they wanted 175 for each... just to give you an idea. here is thier site[addsig]

175 for each? you can get fenders brand new for 90. That's a rip-off. But I appreciate you looking for me![addsig]

hi Sammy bummer about jeezer but they bounce right back. almost everyone gets some battle scars,youll fix jeezer back as good as new in no time. I hear ya on the springtime thing. Had it with snow for now.[addsig]

Back