Hello Jeepz!

TwistedCU

Hey there, folks!

It's been a while, my Jeep has been off the road for over 2 years now and I am finally getting around to fixing it. Should be done in about a week if all goes well.

Anyhow, just wondering how many familiar faces I will see on here as I get back to this forum... It was kind of hard to get on here while my Jeep was down. I was trying to resist spending the money but the temptation was always great to do so. I have frequented a PA firearm forum under the same username if any of you PA folks recognize it.

Anyhow, I am back. Getting the Jeep fixed, and looking forward to "seeing" some of the old timers on here and meeting the new ones as well.

TC

P.S. Terry - the site looks great!

Welcome back, you are definately not a noob with nearly 9,000 posts!:shock:

Hey there, folks!

It's been a while, my Jeep has been off the road for over 2 years now and I am finally getting around to fixing it. Should be done in about a week if all goes well.

Anyhow, just wondering how many familiar faces I will see on here as I get back to this forum... It was kind of hard to get on here while my Jeep was down. I was trying to resist spending the money but the temptation was always great to do so. I have frequented a PA firearm forum under the same username if any of you PA folks recognize it.

Anyhow, I am back. Getting the Jeep fixed, and looking forward to "seeing" some of the old timers on here and meeting the new ones as well.

TC

P.S. Terry - the site looks great!
Your into Jeeps and Guns? Gotta be a great guy! Welcome back, hope everything goes as planned!

Your into Jeeps and Guns? Gotta be a great guy! Welcome back, hope everything goes as planned!

Haha yeah, I hope so too.

I have a 91 YJ. It's a Sahara model with the 4.0L and a 3 speed auto transmission. Standard axles and a Rubicon Express 2.5 Standard Duty kit on it, but I think I am going to upgrade those leaf springs as they have seen some hard use and are well worn. I've lost about an inch to an inch and a half of ride height up front under the weight of the drivetrain and also my Ramsey Patriot 8000 lb winch. They were a good buy but their done.

I guess I'll ask around in the tech forum as to which springs seem to be the best these days.

Ah, familiar Jeepz peepz! Thanks, it's good to see you guys!

Back