Worst stuck

XjShake

I searched on here and didn't find one... These are always fun... A buddy, his girlfriend, and I were out playing and we seen this creek that looked pretty shallow but as I jumped in I sank like a tank... We had a small 4 wheel convention trinh to pull me out... Finally had to go drop one of the trailers and bring another guys dodge dualy down after bout 3 hours of yanking digging and piling stuff up i finally got out... Broke a lead spring and so I had to rachet strap the rear axle to the front one to drive back out... I know its not safe but it drive pretty good

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_19.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_19.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 563
  • imagejpeg_2_20.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_20.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 520
Surprisingly enough we pulled her out and jumped her and she did fine... Distributor got a lil wet so she ran rough but it cleared up

I have a few.

Attachments

• 100107_120518.jpg
    100107_120518.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 366
  • 100107_120533.jpg
    100107_120533.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 369

Lol Jesse those pics look like a few predicaments I've been in before. One time I had water up to my knees in a skidder trail sitting in the drivers seat... And it was nighttime. :p

Not a Jeep involved, but I had a pretty good experience with a severely stuck ride....

Me and a friend of mine both had baja bugs years ago and were waaaaaaay out in the woods tearing it up. My buddy dove his baja into a mud hole and started floating. As he slowly sank, he dug himself a nice hole until water was up over the seats. Engine got submerged and quit. When it settled, water was up to the dash:shock:.

I had a come-along, tools and a strap. After a couple of hours of yanking with my baja and using the come-along, we had it out on dry land. We yanked the plugs and drained the crankcase. After turning the engine by hand and later with the starter, we managed to get the water out. We dried the plugs and distributor cap with a lighter. I had a spare quart of oil and he had one too....(2qts....just enough to limp a VW home!)

The damn thing fired right up and home we went to change all fluids and get busy with a pressure washer:D.

20100922162729-1.jpg

got caught on a 16" concrete culvert that was under the water. when i tried to go forward, the diff got caught in the muck and stuck me good.

20100922162753-1.jpg

20100922164706-1.jpg

it looked so innocent. but it was so deep and soft

I'm loving the camo.. I think ima paint mine the od green

Not my worst but its up there. The second pic is the entrance to the swamp. Pretty tippy there.

Attachments

• image-1685783524.png
    image-1685783524.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 408
  • image-1189691143.jpg
    image-1189691143.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 204
  • image-2404415729.jpg
    image-2404415729.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 161
i like the pics so far guys ive never had a camera with me i have got stuck but id have ta say my worse stuck was when me and a couple of fellow wheelers decided to go out to the clark county forest at 1 am well we found a new trail in the dark and i was in the lead and the trail went from good to total swamp in about 10 feet before i knew it i had water running inside and the 38,s where nowhere in site we got 3 more trucks stuck trying to get the jeep out we ended up leaveing there over night and came back in the morning with the neighbors skidder the one he uses for logging and we still spent a good part of 3 hours getting it unstuck

So far this is my only "stuck". Got high centered on a hidden rock or something. There was a stock TJ Rubicon in front of me and he couldn't pull me out. Took an old Dodge Ramcharger to get me out.

Attachments

• stuck1.jpg
    stuck1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 244

I'm feeling kinda lucky now looking at these other pictures. I had no damage done to my Jeep. Took a bobcat to pull me out but other then that no problems.

This one doesnt look bad but as i walked back to the jeep it didnt have enough gas in the tank to keep running. Had to wait for the wife to get home to pull the jeep off. Kinda embarrassing lol.

Attachments

• image-20142707.jpg
    image-20142707.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 164
Back