hey everybody!

I see. I always wondered how they get em to do that without it lifting the back tires off the ground too. Yeah... I should probably see what she can handle before I do anything like that.

So I looked into the easter fest in moab...looks pretty fricking sweet. Its definitely something to look forward to. I have been having trouble finding friends to go wheeling with so I found this club nearby called the idaho off roaders. It consists of around 50 members that are dedicated to maintaining and keeping trails clean as well as using them. I like that. They seem like a pretty good bunch of guys and invited me to come along on their next run even before I decide on joining them.

tjlboise said:
So I looked into the easter fest in moab...looks pretty fricking sweet. Its definitely something to look forward to. I have been having trouble finding friends to go wheeling with so I found this club nearby called the idaho off roaders. It consists of around 50 members that are dedicated to maintaining and keeping trails clean as well as using them. I like that. They seem like a pretty good bunch of guys and invited me to come along on their next run even before I decide on joining them.

Good sign that they invited u. Also good that they keep the trails clean. U guys out that way have a beautiful part of the country, good to keep it like that. U could try to look into just 4x4 clubs, not just exclusive to jeep.

These guys aren't exclusive jeepers. They have all kinds of rigs. There are only three clubs that came up on my search and they are the only one that are really very close. They are also the only ones who don't have some ridiculous set of rules. This area is a really beautiful part of the country. Its so beautiful in fact that that's why I moved here two years ago. I lived in Washington for most of my life, and came through here on a road trip some years back. It was so nice and sunny and beautiful and historic. All the people were really nice too. So I decided to come back and stay for good. I love it. Im happy I made that choice.

rdtj said:
i hold mine up with a bungee cord!!!!

Bungee cords is s good idea, just be sure they are clear of ur springs. If u un-hook ur stock sway bar, without the quick disconnects its a pain in the butt sometimes getting everything to line back up. Just have someone sit on ur front bumper, compressing the suspension helps.

Back