2012 jeep truck of awsomeness!

Metalrain300

So I'm thinking of waiting to buy the new jeep truck if it comes out this year I heard from many different reliable sources that they will be coming out at the end of the year. Does anyone have anymore information about this truck please let me know.

1st new vehicle to peak my intrest in a long time. Now if I win the lotto I will buy one new vehicle.

I actually made a speech for school about how I cant wait for this to come out!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha

there is a huge void in teh mini truck market now that the dakota, tacoma and frontier are not that much smaller than a 1/2 truck.

Chevy will be up-sizing the colorado and canyon so I think Jeep could really monopolize on offering a entry level mini truck (similar to what mini trucks used to be)

Hell ya,metal rain get that son of a biscuit,if ya can,its got class,hopefully a workhorse also, young dude like yourself gonna be hauling furniture,building supplies for your home,cap on theback for those mini get awys F'n A, get it Bro.
I'm a wrangler type of jeep person my self ,but that is one pretty looking beast.

gennybro said:
Hell ya,metal rain get that son of a biscuit,if ya can,its got class,hopefully a workhorse also, young dude like yourself gonna be hauling furniture,building supplies for your home,cap on theback for those mini get awys F'n A, get it Bro.
I'm a wrangler type of jeep person my self ,but that is one pretty looking beast.

I completely agree and hope it will come out soon I've heard from trucks.com that it should be coming out near the end of the year and I've heard that it will be around June that is believed to be coming out.

I'm waiting for the Gladiator to come out as well. I don't know how I will afford it, but i think it will be my new DD once my '97 cherokee dies.

Back