1990 wrrangler YJ

I don't know if you know this or not, but they do have a tendency to blow head gaskets. Just do everything you can to keep it from getting too hot and you should be good.... I hope. :)

Oh! You're a tech? You will be fine then you definitely know what you're doing...listen to me trying to give YOU advice now. Haha!

Lol I'm always open ears. I'm going to be running alum heads to help keep her cool. And a nice alum rad.

Alberta as in canada? I love it up there. Its beautiful and the people are great. I lived most of my life in northern Washington and used to go fishing on Victoria for vacation every year. Id love to start that up again. The land is so cool. Its like its all untouched up there. You probably have some pretty sweet trails. Im jealous.

Lol ya it's beautiful. I'm in Edmonton but it's only a couple hours drive to mountains etc. Lots of trails. Lots of scenery. My fab hobby is photography. Well and drag racing in summer but I love my jeep because it takes me to see what most people can't.

Ya I hear you there. I can't wait to do that stuff...but like I said in my other post, I need to find somebody with another vehicle to go with me. I refuse to get stuck and be alone. There's no worse feeling in the world.

Yup it's no fun. I go some places alone but my jeep is a service rig on wheels lol on board air. Tools and parts galore. Lol. Best investment was my winch. Saved my butt a few times. Lol. Not recommending wheeling alone though.

Yeah I noticed that they have quite a few rules. They have to do a safety inspection and they have this huge list of crap that I have to have at all times and a bunch of others but who knows? It might be worth it.

Ya. I belong to an enthusiasts club. We kind of a bunch of guys out to have fun. A few of them come out and break there stuff for fun lol. But we have a good time.

That's exactly the kind of club I want to find...well if you'll excuse me now, it sounds like I have a few videos to watch on youtube ;) thanks for all you help and advice. Im sure we will be chatting again in the near future.

Ok sooooo.... I wanna beef up my u joints driveline and axles. And install a winch. What are the best products and places to get these things?

Always try Amazon.com. I saved over $300 on my bumpers and about that on my winch over Quadratecs prices + also got free shipping which Quad refused to match

Yeah it was crazy!! Yesterday I decided to just check it out and see what kind of prices amazon had and I was amazed at how much of a price difference there was between the two. Quadratec claims to have the guaranteed lowest prices but there were things on amazon that were around $100 less. Needless to say I sent them an email about how they should guarantee something that they can't guarantee... still love the place but come on...

Back