How did YOU find jeepz???

tjlboise

Im curious as to find out how everybody has manged to join up with the sweetest forum on the planet?

i just searched for jeep chat and this is the site that poped up so i joined i love the forum and the ppl on here everyone in here is very curtious and very very knowlegable on anything related to jeep and i wouldnt leave this site for nuttin

I was just noodling around the internet one day to see how much peeps out there enjoy their jeeps and stumbled on this site. I decided to join and see if i could help out. There's no other site like this. Thanks to Terry and all the Mod's that made this happen and brought me onboard.

I also found it on Google, but I ghosted it and several other sites and found this one to be the best. Many sites yelled at newbies asking dumb questions or flamed their fellow chatters for giving not quite accurate information.

Since then I have learned allot more here than any other site. And I do love learning about jeeps...man what was I thinking when I bought mine!

LOL

Thank you Terry and your fellow Mods for making Jeepz one of the most friendly of places on the net for jeep owners to talk about their favorite toys.

I found this site on google too. And being a newbie, having trolled the other forums out there, I can honestly say I made the right choice in choosing this site. So much great information, friendly people and awesome tips and tricks!! I LOVE JEEPZ!

Thank you Terry and your fellow Mods for making Jeepz one of the most friendly of places on the net for jeep owners to talk about their favorite toys.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks guys 8) I'm just a computer nerd that likes Jeeps. It's the mods and guys who answer all the questions (including mine) that really make this place what it is.

I was looking through the logs at things that people type into google before they are pointed to Jeepz.com. Some of the more "interesting" searches:

brass monkey alert
naked jeep
do throttle body spacers do anything
black bulge
zipper maintenance

My never-ending search for all things jeep eventually brought me to the app store which Is where I found the jeepz app. Love the forum, everything you need is here, everyones knowledgable (except me) I usually ask the questions. :p

I was lost and in need of help t-case rebuild and google and my g friend said look at this and it was jeepz. Thanks for all the help guys

I was looking through the logs at things that people type into google before they are pointed to Jeepz.com. Some of the more "interesting" searches:

zipper maintenance
That has way to much connotations not to laugh at it....and yes I had to do a search on it.

I didn't it found me:D

EDIT:

opps thought it said how i found my jeep

Searched jeep in the android market... Then found another app by terry cherokee forum... Only forums I use... Thanks terry

I asked over at TheRangerStation.com where I've been a member for a long time.

Back